ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4/XBO] The Evil Within

A SHED!
Ok, so i bought this game and it IS BRUTAL! annoying in places, but a very good game so far! It makes Resident evil look p*ss easy in comparsion in terms of difficultly.

A SHED!
Finally finished this game tonight. Took me 22 hours and died 191 times and what a great game! It's annoying and the story is crazy but it's one of the best resident evil type games I've ever played. 9/10. Seems to be overlooked on here but it really is cracking! Best new game I've played on ps4 so far!

Clio 182
Looks good this wasn't too sure when I seen the trailers as well. Glad it's got a good write up

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I downloaded the demo on steam, an hour and 20 mins of play and it's not stopped yet!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Flol the way I'm managing to get on the ps4 I'll finish it in a year. Enjoyed the bit I managed to play though.

none :(
i love this game, so creepy and jumpy in places.

1st attempt took me 19 hours with 171 deaths
2nd attempt took me 9 hours with 50 odd deaths - mainly caused my laura in chapter10.

i wanna try and do the run in under 5 hrs, it is doable once all weapons have been upgraded, wonder if there will be any dlc.

really hoping for a sequel as mentioned.