ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Photoshop I made

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I was bored,

Ive got some money sitting around, so im thinking of doing something to smarten up the 1.2, tints, wheels? proberly it. PS's my Mum's SX wheels and added some tints, think it looks alright tbh. Im not into doing loads to my car, but thought id wack it on here, think it looks smart?

Car1.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
dont like tints at all,
wheels look nice, will need lowering tho.

Yea, im not sure about tints, might get them but not as dark, dont want it looking like a van. Lowering is proberly out the question in my situation, im just get some ideas going atm.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Those are 197 wheels :S

You've even inculded the brembos... which are backwards... lol

Haha yea, I noticed that not long after posting, my mum has 197 wheels on her SX, the brembos are backwards because the pic of the other car that the other way, and I only made a quick PS. :rasp: :S

But 197 wheels wont fit any of the other clios in the arrange without stud adaptors. aslo the only clio to come with brembos is the 197.

Pics of your moms car?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
But 197 wheels wont fit any of the other clios in the arrange without stud adaptors. aslo the only clio to come with brembos is the 197.

Pics of your moms car?

oh, maybe thier not, but they look similar? :S

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok, I fail, their not the same, just took a better look at an actual pick on my mum's car, thought they were 197's, haha, my fail :( re-photoshop needed haha !

I didnt pay attention to the 5 stud thing, :S sorry, im not switched on today

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok Because I fucked up on the wheels for the last one, Ive just added some wheels that im thinking of getting....let me know what you think..? If you dont like them, suggest some wheels that will look good and that wont cost me an arm & a leg.

Its not meant to be perfect, just an idea

Clio047a.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
After wasting money in the past on my 1.2 i'd say put the money in a pot ready to buy something better all round. Worth it in the long run!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
My humble opinion - Stick with the 15s and lower it ! Need to get that front wheel rebalanced with the weights on the inside tho ... :S

Coilovers FTW :cool: