ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll bring a couple of chairs with me too.

Tempted to bring the fishing brolly and use that as my porch cover, seeing as my tent doesn't have a porch... :D

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
QFT

JP, nice work on the cookies. You'll go far in the SE.

I'm like in no-man's land for what region I'm in. Very most-northern tip of Oxfordshire. I'm a stone's throw from Warks and Northants. I could be like some sort of area *****. Who brings cookies.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Look at the size of my camping chair

419430_10151752885826917_994150861_n.jpg

You won't want to get that to close to the log burner. It'll melt your bumpers! Sounds like there's going to plenty of spare seating being brought along.

Got some mossie coils today :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You won't want to get that to close to the log burner. It'll melt your bumpers! Sounds like there's going to plenty of spare seating being brought along.

Got some mossie coils today :)

Sound's like something to stop you getting pregnant.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
As I'm catching the train, I'll only have my sleeping bag, bed and maybe tent with me.

If gerks doesn't mind popping into that Tesco mentioned I'll buy the booze then. I just need a seat and some food and I'm done for the night.

Can i count on my money to buy everyone's friendship (and food) lol

That's fine by me mate, it's only down the road.

Photo%2004-07-2014%2004%2018%2019%20pm.jpg

Lighting for 3x gazeboes.

Mini Cooper S sport
This seems like it's going to be a professional set up. I really wish it was 2 nights now!

Going to start loading the car when I get home. I'm not sure how all my s**t is going to fit in a 500.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
We're not likely to experience some psycho axe murdering skin eating weird mother fucker are we? I've just downloaded Wolf Creek 2 to watch tonight but now I'm not so sure. Can I spoon with you FW if I get scared? I will at least have my sword at the ready!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
We're not likely to experience some psycho axe murdering skin eating weird mother f**ker are we? I've just downloaded Wolf Creek 2 to watch tonight but now I'm not so sure. Can I spoon with you FW if I get scared? I will at least have my sword at the ready!

Yes me and my enormous Alsation!

Inferno 225 cup
We're not likely to experience some psycho axe murdering skin eating weird mother fucker are we? I've just downloaded Wolf Creek 2 to watch tonight but now I'm not so sure. Can I spoon with you FW if I get scared? I will at least have my sword at the ready!

Lol, want me to bring my taser to keep you safe??

Don't worry Ron I haven't really got one...

Mini Cooper S sport
We're not likely to experience some psycho axe murdering skin eating weird mother f**ker are we? I've just downloaded Wolf Creek 2 to watch tonight but now I'm not so sure. Can I spoon with you FW if I get scared? I will at least have my sword at the ready!

LOL, smoooth!!

Flol.

I've used that line many a time.

I decided he was (just about) the most responsible adult who's going haha. I may revise that opinion by tomorrow night ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've decided against buying another bottle of rum. The half bottle of mount gay I've got will be more than sufficient! I need to calm down on spending money for this trip ffs!

20 or so cans of lager and half a bottle of rum is plenty ffs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.