ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
For all the decorators out there...

bumyga6y.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've got tons of stuff still to do before I leave in the morning lol

pound to a penny I'll be up at about 6am so it'll give me something to do then.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I've got tons of stuff still to do before I leave in the morning lol

pound to a penny I'll be up at about 6am so it'll give me something to do then.
I'll be up at 6. I need to wash the car, change it from family runaround to pimpmobile, pack, go food shopping, fill it up (again) sort my misses and son out, remember to ring my mum to tell her I'm not going round tomorrow and shower.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I bet RDR has a dream about camping tonight,
or about the car not starting, or being so late it's almost night time,
or that you haven't actually bought anything you need.

I was looking forward to going drag racing the other week so much,
that I dreamt I was late and when I finally got there, I had to go back home to get something,
by the time I was ready i'd missed most of the day.

Then I woke up a 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'll be up at 6. I need to wash the car, change it from family runaround to pimpmobile, pack, go food shopping, fill it up (again) sort my misses and son out, remember to ring my mum to tell her I'm not going round tomorrow and shower.

6 o'clock is standard for me these days. 10 years of shift work has fucked my body clock.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

that I dreamt I was late and when I finally got there, I had to go back home to get something,

lol I probably will have some bizarre dreams. I usually do when things are playing on my mind.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep

Then I woke up a 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. lol

I had a dream last night that a Duck came over looking for attention/ food, and when I didn't give it any, it opened it's bill to reveal a set of pearly whites...

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I had a dream last night that a Duck came over looking for attention/ food, and when I didn't give it any, it opened it's bill to reveal a set of pearly whites...
I had similar, I was cheating on my misses, like f**king her over something that I can't remember. My misses came in and just sat next to me and went on Facebook on her phone whilst I was pumping this bird with no face.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
So I have a busy day tomorrow, going to wanstead at 6am to pick up a van, going to thurrock to fill it up with 2t of material, back to wanstead, to the unit do Daverons sister can pick her car up, wash mine, home for a shower, triathlon for a new super sleeping bag, sainsburys for some ale then to Duxford. Ffs.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So I have a busy day tomorrow, going to wanstead at 6am to pick up a van, going to thurrock to fill it up with 2t of material, back to wanstead, to the unit do Daverons sister can pick her car up, wash mine, home for a shower, triathlon for a new super sleeping bag, sainsburys for some ale then to Duxford. Ffs.

Thanks for sorting her car out Ant ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.