ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
  FF Clio 182
Re: CS Camping Trip 2014 (Details Updated)

Errrrrrr possibly!! I was the one with the campus, tiny very cheap tent, funky colourful lights in my footwell (they're gone now)

I think I was at your table for breakfast, I'd never met anyone who was there before so probably was kinda quiet and not introduce myself that well!! Haha

Lights in the footwell that changed to the beat ? Remember you showing me that. Was epic :) was in the 53 plate 182 :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Ill be putting a "Beefburger" thread up nearer the time.

People wanting me to bring them burgers from my local butcher can put there name's down on a list and pay me through PayPal.

Oh he also sells a mean jumbo sausage.

banther

ClioSport Club Member

He better or I ain't coming.

Ill be putting a "Beefburger" thread up nearer the time.

People wanting me to bring them burgers from my local butcher can put there name's down on a list and pay me through PayPal.

Oh he also sells a mean jumbo sausage.

Good to see my two favourite boiled eggs are keen ;)

I'll be balling in my Mondeo. Think I'm going to get win the prize for best non Clio.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Good to see my two favourite boiled eggs are keen ;)

I'll be balling in my Mondeo. Think I'm going to get win the prize for best non Clio.
It's only a camping trip, not a car show.

FF Clio 182

Guys, can someone house me over night for the 4th? Ill drive down Friday and drive back Sunday. Makes it easier for me.

I plan on camping the Friday night also if enough people as it's a long drive for me

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

I'm all booked and paid for. Think I got mugged off though, she charged me £10.00, not £9.00 :( Bad times!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

I'm all booked and paid for. Think I got mugged off though, she charged me £10.00, not £9.00 :( Bad times!

lol I did say in the original post that the prices I quoted were the 2013 ones and that they may be slightly more.

A tenner is very good value mate trust me.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

I think I'll have to calculate how much I take so I don't go all Frank The tank

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

The breakfast the following morning is a must. After we got back we all chilled out for a bit before heading home.

Shall I bring an breathalyser?
A game of "Who can score the highest" on the night?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

A game of "Who can score the highest" on the night?

original.jpg

Might be too much for Jared though.

Status
Not open for further replies.