ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Re: CS Camping Trip 2014 (Details Updated)

1. Sunglasses Ron
2. Cub
3. Phase1sr
4. Scrooge
5. Fat Dave
6. Tim
7. Fat Banther
8. Goodj
9. Captain Pugwash
10. L33th3tr33

FF Clio 182

No way am I missing this ....

1. Sunglasses Ron

2. Cub
3. Phase1sr
4. Scrooge
5. Fat Dave
6. Tim
7. Fat Banther
8. Goodj
9. Captain Pugwash
10. L33th3tr33
11. Carlv8415

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

Never did add myself to the list.

1. Sunglasses Ron
2. Cub
3. Phase1sr
4. Scrooge
5. Fat Dave
6. Tim
7. Fat Banther
8. Goodj
9. Captain Pugwash
10. L33th3tr33
11. Carlv8415
12. RyG

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

1. Sunglasses Ron
2. Cub
3. Phase1sr
4. Scrooge
5. Fat Dave
6. Tim
7. Fat Banther
8. Goodj
9. Captain Pugwash
10. L33th3tr33
11. Carlv8415
12. RyG
13. aucky

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

@cswalmsley are you bringing the all important frying pan?
Only just seen this matey!
i will try my best to come but I think I'll still be off the road at this point, so unless anyone is passing this way coming down and I'll jump in. Otherwise, no can do :(

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

1. Sunglasses Ron
2. Cub
3. Phase1sr
4. Scrooge
5. Fat Dave
6. Tim
7. Fat Banther
8. Goodj
9. Captain Pugwash
10. L33th3tr33
11. Carlv8415
12. RyG
13. aucky
14. Spunky

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

So, was looking on a camping website a couple of days ago as I was a bit bored. Managed to buy a f**k off survival kit and knife. Not really sure why, tis cool though. Should be here soon.

No idea what I'll use it for. Cutting down small tree's maybe? Though, I don't do that often. (I partially blame watching Bear Grilles and Dual Survival all evening).

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
CS Camping Trip 2014 (Details Updated)

So, was looking on a camping website a couple of days ago as I was a bit bored. Managed to buy a f**k off survival kit and knife. Not really sure why, tis cool though. Should be here soon.

No idea what I'll use it for. Cutting down small tree's maybe? Though, I don't do that often. (I partially blame watching Bear Grilles and Dual Survival all evening).

You'll have absolutely no use for a survival knife mate. A butter knife maybe.

The campsite has pretty much all the comforts of home. Showers and toilets and even a washing up area for cups and plates etc.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

You'll have absolutely no use for a survival knife mate. A butter knife maybe.

The campsite has pretty much all the comforts of home. Showers and toilets and even a washing up area for cups and plates etc.

Oh don't worry lol, I don't plan on bringing it! Not too sure what im going to do with it really, mega impulse buy. Wouldn't fancy getting pulled over with that me haha

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

lol yeah it could be a bit difficult to come up with a reasonable excuse for carrying a Rambo knife lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

I'd forgotten about this trip! Will have a look at what the boss has planned around then.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member

There are two World Cup quarter-final matches on Saturday 5th July. It's unlikely England will make it that far, but if they did, what options are there to take in the games? Is the local pub likely to show them? Or will someone need to bring a generator, big-screen projector and rig up a dish of some sort?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

There are two World Cup quarter-final matches on Saturday 5th July. It's unlikely England will make it that far, but if they did, what options are there to take in the games? Is the local pub likely to show them? Or will someone need to bring a generator, big-screen projector and rig up a dish of some sort?

I think your options are take them or leave them.

This is camping - not football chat !

Surely someone will have an iPad and some sort of tethering capability for those who want to watch men in shorts chase after each other ?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

There's a couple of pubs in the village just down the road. I can find out of they're going to be showing it.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Absolutely gutted.

The friend who's wedding is the same day as CSS, is having his stag this weekend. So I can't attend this or CSS. :(

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Gutted Cubby!!! You and Daniel will have to come to Chez Ron for a barbecue another weekend and doss down here.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

Absolutely gutted.

The friend who's wedding is the same day as CSS, is having his stag this weekend. So I can't attend this or CSS. :(

I'm not gonna know anyone if I go now :(

/need

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

Holiday placed. Just waiting final approval..... ( this is getting looooong winded )

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27

I'm going to come to this :).
Will book camping once back in Blighty. :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

Ha, I'm the same. Which is generally a bad thing, as I become really giggly at times :(

Status
Not open for further replies.