ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Relocation IK ...........Valver/Williams

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 18 July 2005

Ive got the sh*t guard in now......Its summer tom..ive not had my wiper on for a hole month:eek:
Yeah but we live in england! lol - I had rain this morn near Bristol, sunny now though! :D

So its just a summer mod then i take it?

Yes... summer mod......should be ok, unless its a heavy down poor.....can only get in through the mesh in the bumper

Swervin_Mervin....you can have a look tonight

BMW 320d Sport

Good work Winston. Thats dedication.

If you want to convert it to an all-weather mod, I did a similar thing (but mine comes in through the rectangular hole above the wheelarch void, near the relay box) but I had my engine side boxed in with thin aluminium sheet to keep gearbox heat and road crap out. The foglight hole is actually a twin air feed on mine, so I just have two short lengths of hose to divert the air so its not directly firing at the cone. That keeps it pretty clean, and water and dirt arent an issue, cos they drain out the bottom.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

i might do this mod to me cup, works well on tyre rs apparently

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by gt_gaz on 18 July 2005

i might do this mod to me cup, works well on tyre rs apparently
Yep they do a kit that relocates the filter to that area for tegs

megane coupe F7R

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 17 July 2005

Nice one think I may need some of this action..

I was thinking of doing this. Was gonna mention it to you cuz you run the standard box dont you. Winston beat me to it though. Whats the rubber connecting the pipe to the throttle body? I need to modify mine me thinks.

Cost and parts used

19 16v T/B - Free

19 16v Green I/K T/B connector (comes with the green I/K) - Free

SFS Hi Temp Ducting Hose -Free

Random 2.0L Piecrust - Free

Cheers nick.....I may re-rute to the hole above the wheelarch void...as mine runs close to the water pipes

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Hmm. Im thinking of massacring the bonnet and rigging some sort of filter right at the front of the bay...maybe a viper cone and king dong style attacment for the t/b....