ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault clio amusing conversation

clio mk1
Hi all, just rang renault up for a laugh to see how much this cable i need is (throttle position sensor, see below)

I rang evens halshaw Hull which is aparently there new parts dealer, they put me on hold for about 24mins playing some really head doing music... then the guy answered and said whats your reg so i said id never given it before when ive rang them but ok anyway so he shouted 'CRAZY' lol, anyway gave him my reg, and he had a look and shouted 'pikey b*****d' at someone I think his mate, burped loads then came back on the line and said £169 plus vat and id be waiting a week.

I asked him if he was sure becuase its only really a cavle and head and he said definitly, anyway im gona go have a look becuase i dont belive him,

The moral of this story is, renault parts are about as good as a ten foot blow up dildo

22-2.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
look no further than Euro car parts.

Window regulator failed so needed a new one...

Renault - £203.78

Euro - £83.67 (thats including VAT)

Moral is renault are w*****s!