ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series - 4th/5th July 09 - Club Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da

Less
I am filling the forms out now as I go away on Thursday, I already have my tickets though so I do not need any more sending out.

Golf GTD Mk7
If you filled out the first one and they took your £10 then you're in mate. Don't need to fill out the new form. It's just a more in depth one.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
still not recieved my ticket yet, worried! Bummed I cant go saturday + enter in the concours comp :( sunday it is!

Alpines,5T,21T,Avantime
FINAL REMINDER!!

WORLD SERIES BY RENAULT SILVERSTONE 4th 5th JULY 2009

This is the largest all Renault meeting in the calendar for the year and the second largest motorsport event in the UK after the British Grand Prix.

Last year the gate was 110,000 over the weekend.

There are 400 spaces available for Renault collector's cars so if you have a Classic Renault, Alpine, Renault Turbo, Renaultsport or other interesting Renault or Renault powered vehicle make sure you are registered and get your car on display!!

Don't forget the general free admission tickets won't give your car access to the display area, you need to apply for a 'CLASSIC & R.S. CARS' vehicle pass. (Yes, they are different this year).

One £10 entry will include the free tickets as well and gives you and up to to 3 additional guests/passengers entry both days. So that's display parking for a car and 4 people on both days for just £10 (equivalent to only £1.25 each!).

Benefits of registration include:

Access to a dedicated infield parking area
Goody bag for the driver with souvenir Rally Plate
Refreshments including welcome coffee
Automatic entry into Meguiar's Concours
Access to the Gala Evening (at Additional cost)

TECHNICALLY THE LAST DAY FOR REGISTRATION IS TODAY AND ALTHOUGH I CAN BEND THE RULES A LITTLE PLEASE GET THOSE APPLICATIONS IN ASAP.

THE FIRST LIST OF APPLICANTS WILL BE PUBLISHED ON FORUMS FROM MONDAY 22ND JUNE. PLEASE CHECK THESE.

THE FINAL (MORE DETAILED) VERSION OF THE WSR SILVERSTONE REGISTRATION FORM FOR COLLECTOR'S INFIELD PARKING IS AVAILABLE HERE:

http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/WSR_Silverstone_Collectors.pdf

If you've already sent the last version of the form off don't worry. You can always email a pic of your car and the registration number (which was the main ommission on the pre-reg form).

AND DON'T FORGET THE GALA EVENING WHICH TAKES PLACE HERE:

atrium_header.jpg

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

Corsa :$
Il be there! :D Going with the other half although he wont be on the stand or out because he no longer has a clio.. but hopefully say hello to all yous!!

M135i
Will i be alright to send my application form off today ? Said you can let a few people in after the friday deadline ? and is there anyway to send a picture of ur car though an email insteadd of an attached photo ? as my printer has packed up again :(

Stephen i might be able to make this, whats the latest i can let you know to get on the stand ?

RB 197
I'm confused what form to fill in though as there is a couple posted in this thread?? Also can you include payment with the form.

Chris....are you going? Club stand? Poverty parking FTFL :(

RB 197
:( Think were off on the Sat, my Bro 'was' coming in his 172 but not sure now. Loser.

I'll prob end up in the olde public drop off point of transportation too, oh well. I'm late.

BMW M5 & E36
I'll go whenever, nothing set in stone so I'll go down either day if it means a bit of company. Tell your bro to come and get these fish too!

RB 197
I'll go whenever, nothing set in stone so I'll go down either day if it means a bit of company. Tell your bro to come and get these fish too!

Fish>? I'm confused LOL. How do you know who my bro is, small world anyhow. I shall give him a text :cool:

SchwepTek™
Tickets are still available! Please fill in the new form if you haven't yet applied.

Forms/Payment FINAL DEADLINE is the end of this week so SATURDAY 28th JUNE!

M135i
I never sent a picture with my form, does it matter to much ? as im away till sunday morning, and also is there any confirmation to say you received my form or do i just wait for the list to go up when ever that maybe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.