ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 9-10 Sept 06 - Donington (free Tickets)

106 GTi
Applied for mine the other week.

There is a big thread in events about this already to.

al

ST on the way...
Ordered mine a while back. Hope we're gonna have a meet there! Wasn't a member at last years, but I remember walking past all the CS cars! ;)

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I've got 4 tickets - just need 3 teenage girls with nice cleavages and baseball caps to ride in my 'chavmobile' ........

as my mate with a Saab convertible calls it ...... But then he must be gay with a car like that!

al

ST on the way...
black kro said:
I've got 4 tickets - just need 3 teenage girls with nice cleavages and baseball caps to ride in my 'chavmobile' ........

as my mate with a Saab convertible calls it ...... But then he must be gay with a car like that!

Let me know if you find any mate ;)

RB 182
ordered mine the other week 2, so ill def be coming along! Never know might even have a car by then! lol

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'll be there, hopefully it won't p*ss it down this year. Is ClioSport going to try and arrange their own parking area in the infield ala FCS stylee this year? As Renault didn't do a good job of proving anything for us last year?

Renault Clio Dynamique
Hopefully will be there! Any of the Scottish lot going? Could arrange a nice wee convoy :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)
It was posted on the Renaultsport forum, due to high demand they won't go out until July now.

RB 182
^^^ its the official renault one. I was wondering myself where tickets had got 2 , thanks pootle, least i know y not appeared yet.

Inferno 182
Rich Cup said:
i ordered tickets too it, wheres donnington?

also waiting for tickets.
donnington is M1 junc 23A,just head for east midlands airport if you get to nottingham you have gone to far:rasp:

al

ST on the way...
Rich Cup said:
i ordered tickets too it, wheres donnington?

PMSL Wheres donnington!!! :rasp:

Rex: I think they're still available it's just that the website is shlte!!

Renaultsport 220T
rex said:
Im guessing fact free tickets bit isnt working means theyre no longer available?

If you have a pop-up blocker turn it off, before you click the link.

I had this problem.

RB 182
BTW I have ordered 8 tickets (handy having 2 houses) i'll only be using the 1 , so if people r stuck and dont have a ticket let me know, thats of course when they come through !

RB 182
Just wondered who has put name down 4 tickets and see who's going to this

So put ya name down if ya going!

crazy_kittyuk

LY R26
i ordered some ages ago still not got them yet, are we having infield parking like you did last year?