ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 9-10 Sept 06 - Donington (free Tickets)

Trophy #267
Maz, if your serious bout looking for somewhere to stay ill have a mooch round for a few hotels/ pubs around Castle Donnington for the weekend, depends on what level of luxury your after tho if camping isnt your cup of tea :)
Depends also how close you want to get as there will be plenty of places a bit further out.

Maz

LY 200
robbievox said:
Maz, if your serious bout looking for somewhere to stay ill have a mooch round for a few hotels/ pubs around Castle Donnington for the weekend, depends on what level of luxury your after tho if camping isnt your cup of tea :)
Depends also how close you want to get as there will be plenty of places a bit further out.

Yeah deffo need somewhere to stay on the Saturday or I won't be going :eek: closer the better though as I am crap at directions

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I am staying at the Holiday Inn near J25. I think they still have some rooms left.

Trophy #267
  Astra coupe
1.crazy_kittyuk
2.Nez
3. dazraffan
4. aj182
5.Leeds_VTO
6. Dick
7. Billy
8. Ado (Hopefully in the 197 )
9. Nykola
10.spike