ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 9-10 Sept 06 - Donington (free Tickets)

Trophy #267
nope pop up blocker off and still dont load, however, if ya phone 0845 603 3427 its the ticket hotline and you can order them over the phone ;) if they ask where u got number say via website cos link is bilge. i tried a diff country just in case it was me and now have 4 for germany lol

tis good cos just down road from me and can hear the fookers from house :)

Monaco Blue 172
ordered some tix, hopefully am not too late!! if none of us are paying for this then who the hell is? ;)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
1.crazy_kittyuk
2.Nez
3. dazraffan
4. aj182
5.Leeds_VTO
6. Dick
7. Billy :)
8. Ado (Hopefully in the 197 :D)

Ph1 172
1.crazy_kittyuk
2.Nez
3. dazraffan
4. aj182
5.Leeds_VTO
6. Dick
7. Billy
8. Ado (Hopefully in the 197 )
9. Nykola

Noticed on this link there is no form for the stand entry- they have it on williams clio so I presume we have to have it too? I think you ahve to fill out a form and send it off ot the head office for the stand entry pass. Anybody know anything???

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
A CS parade around the track would be good advertising for the club, would it not ;)

Okay.

Can anyone honestly say whether:

a) Cliosport get a stand in the paddock?
or
b) We are going to park together?

If we get a stand, how do we apply for the stand pass? I have tickets for this now and are just waiting to receive them.

James.

looking for 172 cup
1.crazy_kittyuk
2.Nez
3. dazraffan
4. aj182
5.Leeds_VTO
6. Dick
7. Billy
9. Nykola
10.spike

top of the pyramid
Can anyone honestly say whether:

a) Cliosport get a stand in the paddock?
or
b) We are going to park together?

a)prob not in the paddock area as its taken up by all the teams trucks (there is a small fenced area though were some alpines,5s, etc were last year but i dont think theyll be room for cliosport in there ;) )

b)we just parked in the infield last year , together , though there were some over cars there (only disabled ones, not alot)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
All the parking this year is being organised by Stephen Dell from the Renault Alpine Owners club. We cannot get infield parking as per last year.

Unfortunately because of the rules and regulations they are governed by they tend to only allow the RenaultSport Clios, Valvers and Williams. Obviously this is not what I want for the club, and it's a battle we had last year which is why we had our own parking so the club wasn't segregated.
The list has now grown to allow a few more models but it still doesn't cover the whole range of Clio's to accomodate ALL members.

As soon as I have more info from Stephen I will let you know.

Maz

LY 200
Pootle will we be getting a track lap to promote the club like WC are please or is this not possible because of the size of CS ?? :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Pootle said:
As soon as I have more info from Stephen I will let you know.

;)

At the moment I'm struggling to get members in to park, as soon as I'm sure what we're doing I can sort out the finer details!!

Personally I see no problem with only allowing the Valvers, Williams, 172, 182 and 197's on the track as it is a "renaultSPORT" day.

Seems a bit tight not to let the cliosport club a parking area though?

Trophy #267
ooh didnt realise you lot got infield parking last year, i rember having a mooch round some v6's 8 inch in mud at the bottom of the hill which I think were from here.
Looking forward to it again :)

edit:

1.crazy_kittyuk
2.Nez
3. dazraffan
4. aj182
5.Leeds_VTO
6. Dick
7. Billy
9. Nykola
10.spike
11. Robbievox

top of the pyramid
lol^^^ were you looking , i remeber you scaring a kid with your exaust (bet its not the first time ;) )

i think we should be able to have a space in the infeild for parking for us non rs clios its not like its a small area ;)

1.crazy_kittyuk
2.Nez
3. dazraffan
4. aj182
5.Leeds_VTO
6. Dick
7. Billy
9. Nykola
10.spike
11. Robbievox
12. Edde (both days hopefully)

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Maz said:
I would go for both but can't find anywhere to stay :(

I stayed on the camp site right next to the track it had it's own entrance to the grounds.

If I can remember what it's called I'll post it up for you Maz (there on the web)

Maz

LY 200
Billy said:
I stayed on the camp site right next to the track it had it's own entrance to the grounds.

If I can remember what it's called I'll post it up for you Maz (there on the web)

Camping .. pmsl .. don't sware at me ;) :rasp:

1.crazy_kittyuk
2.Nez
3. dazraffan
4. aj182
5.Leeds_VTO
6. Dick
7. Billy
9. Nykola
10.spike
11. Robbievox
12. Edde (both days hopefully)
13.tim

Maz

LY 200
They said August on RSC it is only the start of the month I am sure they will be here soon :)