ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Clio Conversion

If everyone declared their modifications and was truthfull then prices would eventually drop over time. until them we just have to wait till muppets like this declare everything.

White 200 Gordini
what a complete moron the OP is!

cant believe some of you are paying so much for old bangers though?!

Older than 29
stripez declared
lie in a demilitarised zone
no calims or points
woman on the policy
£700

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

my brand new 200 was 500 ish at 27 years old with fully comp and my post code has to be one of the worst going connected to the britwell estate in slough! i have stripes too!

clio sport 172
my god what a load of bulls**t this lad obviously knows nothing about cars at all, rolling a 1.2 on a straight road obviously cant drive. it wouldn't surprise me if it is still a 1.2 but he wants to try and be in with the RS lads. i can almost taste the bull.
And also an engineer at 18/19 ha ha ha ha ha you need a full degree to be an engineer which takes a minimum of 3 years for even the worst possible engineering qualification and before that approx 3/4 years of college in your desired line of work to even be considered for the course for a degree so unless you started college at 11 dont call yourself an engineer. Im an electrical engineer and only just qualified to be able to call myself an engineer and i'm 29 and been in education since leaving school (studying whilst working). So stop been such a prick people see round liars, be honest your a nob, with a 1.2 and are a complete dick who needs his car crushing and taking off the roads for good.
1100 insurance for a 172 ha you do make me laugh, i'm 29 with clean licence 9 years no claims insured fully comp and still pay 750 and its a standard rs172 no mods at all.
There needs to be a policy on CS.net a no bulls**t no nobs allowed policy.

Hoofy

ClioSport Club Member
  Chase Racing Clio
Re: Clio sport convertion!

Not bothered about spelling, its a forum, and I'm an engineer, not a english teacher :)

Are you actually an engineer? Or just one of these fellas that comes round to fix my sky box?

Are you actually an engineer? Or just one of these fellas that comes round to fix my sky box?

LMAO.

Considering you need a degree (and therefore to be vaguely intellectual - which he is not) to become a Mechanical Engineer, it's pretty clear he just replaces/reattaches/services broken things.

Hoofy

ClioSport Club Member
  Chase Racing Clio

LMAO.

Considering you need a degree (and therefore to be vaguely intellectual - which he is not) to become a Mechanical Engineer, it's pretty clear he just replaces/reattaches/services broken things.

I get so angry when people call themselves engineers when they have no degree or high level qualification to justify so!! Completely undermines the hard work I put in to get mine. :mad:

I get so angry when people call themselves engineers when they have no degree or high level qualification to justify so!! Completely undermines the hard work I put in to get mine. :mad:

This ^ I've nearly finished a four year apprenticeship and i'll just be a tech, add another 3 years on top of that to get a Hon's Degree then your an engineer.

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
i actualy cant beleive this thread is still going lol did anybody report him for false insurance lol?

Evo 5 RS
Summary:

Spacker kid can't drive
Manages to roll a bacon slice that Auntie Jody could drive at 80
But Spacker kid loves his cars, he buys 1.2 172 conversion
Spacker kid loves cars so much he doesn't care that he's not insured on it
Spacker kid laughs off comments about him being a spack for doing things he'll regret later
Spacker kid kills a pedestrian, spacker kid is sad :( wishes he had listened
Spacker kid goes to prison

My premium goes up next year.
curses spacker kid

Sort it out before you get yourself in a world of s**t for driving a cobbled abomination

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just spent a good 30 minutes reading all this.

And what can I say. What an idiot

Someone should report him

And who's to say there could be a police officer or fraud investigator amongst us right now.......????

People like you, ruin it for others for not being able to get insured/insured cheaper than usual for a rs Clio

Dick

Rant over

SQ5
Summary:

Spacker kid can't drive
Spacker kid laughs off comments about him being a spack for doing things he'll regret later

curses spacker kid

Sort it out before you get yourself in a world of s**t for driving a cobbled abomination

You fucker, I just read all this after seeing this thinking he'd killed someone!

Lol!

Sport Conversion
Just to let you all know, im not a "spacker" ending up selling my 172 conversion and got myself a real 182! and i actually am a qualified engineer, fabricator to be precise completed my 4 year apprentship in two years, not bosting or anything, just saying, hate all you want, dont care!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
A four year apprenticeship does not a chartered engineer make.

And you're still daft for not seeing why driving an illegally registered conversion when you can't even drive a 1.2 is a bad idea.

Clio
Summary:

Spacker kid can't drive

curses spacker kid

Just to let you all know, im not a "spacker" ending up selling my 172 conversion and got myself a real 182! and i actually am a qualified engineer, fabricator to be precise completed my 4 year apprentship in two years, not bosting or anything, just saying, hate all you want, dont care!

f**king lol at the 8 month later come back!

Fabia VRS Special Ed
If this is done legit I'll support Man Utd for a day.

This thread is beyond me, I'm not far off 21 with almost 4 years NCB.

I've paid £3000 and £1600 first 2 years on a 51 reg Clio 1.2.

Got my VRS and it was £1100.

How the hell you would get insured on an RS after any claim, not to mention a certain write off?!?!

I was quoted £2800 this year if I bought a ph1!