ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Riggers' Track Fiesta ZS...

JDM Dc2
Where's 155bhp come from? Thought it ran 140 something at RST? ;)

it made that when mapped, and at awesome too, problem with the loom somewhere bad earth somewhere i think, tachometer had a world of its own sometimes and horn and hazards will never work as when i change the fuse it just blows sparks in my face lol, thats what the problem is and pauls rollers didnt seem to like it lol, if i went back to where i got it mapped or awesome tmoz it would made 155ish again and would peak at 7.2k unlike flattening out at 6.5k at RST

Awesome(Fail)GTi's RR

156.3 there act. ;) lol

JDM Dc2
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 195KB.
DSC01209.jpg

getting this off a mate soon, Kenlowe fiesta RS Turbo lightweight cooling fan.

Black Clio GT
just read this whole thread, done a brill job, im not really into fords other than old rs ones and this has kept me interested so you must be doing somthing right lol
seen your car a few times in trafford park giving it beans and at meets, it sounds and goes really well.
keep up the good work :)

JDM Dc2
just read this whole thread, done a brill job, im not really into fords other than old rs ones and this has kept me interested so you must be doing somthing right lol
seen your car a few times in trafford park giving it beans and at meets, it sounds and goes really well.
keep up the good work :)

cheers mate!! only been trafford init like 2 or 3 times, went last week and had a good blast up the strip like lol, the owner who had it before me ragged the sh!tout of it unmapped probably seen him init too before may time ish

JDM Dc2
Failed MOT earlier!

offside ball joint;
offside number plate bulb;
warning lights on dash;
tow eyes;
Horn doesnt work;
hazzards dont work;
brake hoses rubbing the inner tyre walls;
flat spot on the offside front wheel where is went into that unmarked central reservation...

BUT passed on emissions tho due to it having a modified engine
smile.gif

so tmoz im gonna put a fuse in for the hazzards and horn and hopefully it wont blow... sort both front brake hoses... get a new bulb for number plate... and hes gonna do the ball joint and a re-test on monday for us... he said he'll let us off with the warning lights and tow eyes and the front wheel with the flat spot in as i told him the weights are gonna have to be changed to clear the calipers as the weights are in a different position the rears lol

happy days
laugh.gif

JDM Dc2
lol if hes going to let you off half of it why just not pass it.........
you out on sunday in it??

cos ball joint are rubbing brake piper are quite major really arnt they lol... im gonna get a mate to take the bulbs out of the dash for us, ill be taking the towing eyes out too for monday, already changed the number plate bulb, gonna have a look at the brake pipes and the earths in abit to see whats blowing the fuses evertime i change it for the hornand hazzards lol

and yeh should be there at the meet tmoz if all goes well tday

JDM Dc2
Just took the boss and wheel off, one of the wires connecting onto the boss area had like been weared away at and was shorting out against the boss, simpley turned the wires around, taped everything up, jobs a good un'
smile.gif

Braided hoses tie wrapped out of tyres reach lol

Towing eyes re-painted too

JDM Dc2
Came over a few little ideas/plans over the past coule of days...
  • Picked up adams old sparco suede steering wheel last nite as its slightly smaller and has no dish so should be perfect on the extended boss i have atm... will be fitting that inabit...
  • Single wiper conversion again...
  • Vibratechnics upper engine mount (only one i need now)...
  • 8 ball gear knob again too lol...
  • Kenlowe fan off andy...
  • still need some R88s for the sparewheels...
  • still need to fit my rear bem polybushes which are right next to me lol

JDM Dc2
old wheel -

DSC00244.jpg

new wheel -

DSC00246.jpg

old one might look better but new one certainly feels much better driving position... when i had a wheel this size in my black zs i couldnt see 2-4k on the tachometer but with this boss can easily see it all
biggrin.gif

JDM Dc2
done! MOT passed!!!!!!!!! lower offside arm replaced and also got the tracking done on the way home
smile.gif

altho he still wasnt happy with where i put the brake pipes lol... hopefully pull the bulbs out of the lights too at the weekend.

what do we think?, cheers to f0xy just done these quick for us to see what its like... i think black suits it best!...

DSC_0288.jpg

jamierigbysilver-011.jpg

jamierigbyblack-011.jpg

JDM Dc2
How do you get them to pass emmisions with the modified engine jamie? Hoiw modified does it have to be?

dunno tbh, but after the MOT he asked me whats it running, so i told him the spec etc etc then he said 'is it still a 1250cc as in 1.25 LOL'... shows how much he knows lol

JDM Dc2
Cars looking very sad for itself atm, not been washed for 6 weeks or so, still cant be arsed tho as its freeeeezin', its not been driven or even unlocked since monday lol -

DSC00294.jpg

So started out but switching the front wheels with the rears as i got an advisory on th MOT for having a flat spot on the front wheel, so thought itd be best to swap both fronts with the rears, that meant i had to get the rear ones re-balanced as the weights were previously put on right behind the spokes where they would catch the calipers, just like when i did my discs and pads a few months ago...

next on the list was to re-locate the brake pipes as the MOT tester still wasnt quite happy with them so ive cable ties them to the coilovers instead of the chassis itself

then fixed the exhasut as its been blowing for aaaaaages, hope it still pops and bangs tho, hopefully it will
w00t.gif

also topped up the gearbox oil as theres a slight leak coming from one of the driveshaftseals where they exit the gearbox

Checked the oil and still hasnt gone down since the oulton trackday
smile.gif

oh new gear knob arrrived this morning too
smile.gif

DSC00287.jpg

JDM Dc2
Taxed it earlier, so now has 12 months MOT and Tax :D

Also ordered a Storm single wiper conversion off ebay for a reasonable price, wish i never sold the one off the black zs now lol

JDM Dc2
well i would of thought two wipers is going to be twice as good as one, and would disperse twice the amount of water?

rainex and one wiper is sufficient, less weight too and tidier engine bay.. and the fact is i wish i dident sell my old one now as i want one again!

Just ordered the last Vibratechnics mount i need, the upeer enigne one, hopefully thatll be here tuesday then i can get cracking with that, the wiper when that arrives tmoz hopefully and also do the fan :D

also getting the track wheels sandblasted hopefully too this week

JDM Dc2
Working on the car in the cold FTL!...

Fan and wiper all done anyways...

Wipers before -

DSC00298.jpg

How the single is sat now -

DSC00311.jpg

Standard fan -
DSC00301.jpg

Compared together really shows how tiny the Kenlowe one is -

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

Kenlowe one in -

DSC00309.jpg

Sooo powerful for how small it is!

Glad ive got them two jobs out the way, had fun doing the wiper and getting rather stressed
rolleyes.gif

The engnie mount arrived yesterday too -

DSC00297.jpg

Hopefully do that tmoz, if not sometime between crimbo and new yr
smile.gif