ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:( RIP the pink bus! Pic closure!

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
omg!

It's shocking to see, but also really annoying after looking how well the car was looked after.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pahhh! It's a copycat! only thing different is the colour of the wheels! It's a worthy replacement tho! ;)

Bar the 4 pots and engine mods! :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pahhh! It's a copycat! only thing different is the colour of the wheels! It's a worthy replacement tho! ;)

Bar the 4 pots and engine mods! :rasp:
hmmmm aye fair play lol

See if the car had been sold with the 4 pots on it...It may not of been totalled! ;)....Having said that the Compbrake 4pot set up coupled with GRANITE pads were pisch unless glowing rouge! lol.

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
What is it with all your old cars Im sure you jinx or put a curse on them before you sell them lol

Is the willy still running only one left isn't it ?

RIP

Yep! tempted to buy it bak!!!!

Lol, It's still going strong. Just had a full service and new timing belt at MOT time.

Give me a PM if you're interested, it's in Scads this week. I need a diesel for all the work milage I'll be doing over the next 6 months :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It really pisses me off when i sell a car and it gets written off.

Idiots. All of them.

I couldnt care less what happens to my car after I sell it. Why would it bother me if someone crashed it? If I fell in love with a car that much I wouldnt sell it simple as! Bunch of girls

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I couldnt care less what happens to my car after I sell it. Why would it bother me if someone crashed it? If I fell in love with a car that much I wouldnt sell it simple as! Bunch of girls

Valid point...It's wrong in essence, but it is valid!

clio dci
TBF why u all getting so arsey, you have no idea how the poor c**t smashed it up and im pretty sure he is far more gutted than any of you will be, so wind ya necks in and ease up a bit its a clio ffs, u could crash into a bouncy castle and do more damage than that!!