ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:( RIP the pink bus! Pic closure!

TBF why u all getting so arsey, you have no idea how the poor c**t smashed it up and im pretty sure he is far more gutted than any of you will be, so wind ya necks in and ease up a bit its a clio ffs, u could crash into a bouncy castle and do more damage than that!!

Yes I'd have to agree hardly makes him a c**t, you were all young once too remember im sure you drove like tools too we all did!

Ph1
TBF why u all getting so arsey, you have no idea how the poor c**t smashed it up and im pretty sure he is far more gutted than any of you will be, so wind ya necks in and ease up a bit its a clio ffs, u could crash into a bouncy castle and do more damage than that!!

Probably but most folk are only posting the typical stereotype image of young lad gets nice hot hatch, 5 mins later its written off...

Insurance industry think the same hence high premiums for young drivers ...

LY V6 with Recaros
What a sad sight, it was such a gorgeous car :(

You must be gutted seeing it like that, I know I would be if I saw one of my old cars that was my pride and joy in that state.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Yes I'd have to agree hardly makes him a c**t, you were all young once too remember im sure you drove like tools too we all did!

I doubt he was gutted...I doubt the insurance paid out as he didn't declare mods...

Anywayz, closed book eh!

I spoke with him on phone after the crash, was lift off over steer on a wet bend that caught him out.

Some of the comments i would agree are harsh but chances are the car was being put though its paces at the time, so..........

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I put it through it's pace every day of the wk when i owned it! But i didn't visit any bushes or fields!

ST

I still do tbh...was only this morning when i was doing 31mph in a 30...:nono:

05 IO 182 cup
inexperience for you - what a waste of SUCH a nice car, yeah we were all young once but if i had the funds at a younger age to get a car like that it would be driven with respect and not thrown about in wet conditions, unbloodybelievable

12 Months and counting...
Man, that looked absolutely stunning back in the day....

Brings a tear to the eye looking at it now =[

Sorry for you mate..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Meh! Memory lives in me! Good wee car. Soon as it left my hands it went all wrong! Gutted, but these things happen.

Red Clio II
see the person who crashed the car

did they live, cause that looks like a mighty crash

will defo make me slow down a bit today