ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RIP Trophy 433/500

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Luke, when's it being delivered t'unit???

I've just been on the phone to Ant about it mate. The delievery company are being awkward about it, so looks like it's being delieved to mine, then we'll get it over to there. Will be at mine at some point next week I'd imagine, where I'll strip down as much as I can by myself - so I might be able to get the seats out. Lol. Fun times ahead!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That's a good point mate, I'll let you know when I'm due to get it back :)

330i. E30 Touring.
We'll have it stripped in 45 mins, lol.

Nick, Dave, Ollie and I did a full car to basically bare shell in 3.5 hours.

No power tools. This could be silly fast.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol! A Unit/Failsport combined effort would be something special! Record time.

I'd do a time-lapse to the theme of changing rooms.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol. I've been told that the car is actually in Westbury, rather than MK where they originally thought it was. So that's why they were being awkward about me wanting it to be delievered to Essex...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Tbf, for the money I've paid to buy the car back and for them to deliver the car to Reading, I can't be too fussy :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lol. I've been told that the car is actually in Westbury, rather than MK where they originally thought it was. So that's why they were being awkward about me wanting it to be delievered to Essex...

I'm going to collect a car from Strode next week... See where i'm going with this?

This will not end well.

I think you should be on lunch duty.

Undoing stuff is easy. You don't have to look after bolts, remember where they come from, worry about things being tight, care that it won't fit when you put it back etc etc.

Just use my raw strength.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm going to collect a car from Strode next week... See where i'm going with this?

Oooh, I do. I'll chat to you tomorrow about it mate x

Roland, I'll give it a good looking over when I get it back mate and let you know. From the pics it doesn't look too bad, but I've not checked the chassis rails, etc.

LY Megane R26 230
Roland, I'll give it a good looking over when I get it back mate and let you know. From the pics it doesn't look too bad, but I've not checked the chassis rails, etc.

Cheers mate,i've got a car i would like to re-shell so thinking why not make it a bit special?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Erm, Dan drives past reading, gets lukes car, drive t'unit, drive to another location near by to pick up a car. Everyone's a winner.

He could even bring the Mk1 on the truck to yours Luke, easy purchase!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Erm, Dan drives past reading, gets lukes car, drive t'unit, drive to another location near by to pick up a car. Everyone's a winner.

He could even bring the Mk1 on the truck to yours Luke, easy purchase!

So much like of this post that a +1 just doesnt seem to cover it.

+340598