ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Word of warning for when you are up North Wales, avoid the A55 between Colwyn bay and St. Asaph if it sends you home that way. It's terrible at the moment with massive delays.

Looks like you've got good weather for the weekend. Shouldn't be too busy around Snowdonia with the holidays finished.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow, I'm heading down to Machynlleth to watch a bike race. If you see a shitty Pugeout 207 flashing you it'll be me saying hello. Or some other driver getting Angry because that's what we do 😂

Enjoy your bunk up tonight!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow, I'm heading down to Machynlleth to watch a bike race. If you see a shitty Pugeout 207 flashing you it'll be me saying hello. Or some other driver getting Angry because that's what we do 😂

Enjoy your bunk up tonight!
Every Peugeot we've come across so far has just been a rolling road block🤣.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Every Peugeot we've come across so far has just been a rolling road block🤣.
Errrrrr....

I try my best, it's just a s**t box which will go bang soon enough. Least there's only 2 of us in tomorrow. Last year with 5 in it was f**king terrible (more so than normal) going up a hill 😂😂

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Were there any private rooms at Lodge Dinorwig or was it more of a bunks in dorms setup?

What did you do for breakfast as they don’t offer B&B from what I could see?

Itching to get back to Wales and just researching other places to stay. I wonder if camping might be a different way to do it...

You guys got any plans afoot?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Were there any private rooms at Lodge Dinorwig or was it more of a bunks in dorms setup?

What did you do for breakfast as they don’t offer B&B from what I could see?

Itching to get back to Wales and just researching other places to stay. I wonder if camping might be a different way to do it...

You guys got any plans afoot?
Yeah Dinorwig is a bunk room and we did have full breakfast included. It's well hidden in the hills and not a fun place to get to!
We were planning another trip this year and still hoping it can go ahead but I doubt B&B's and the like will be open.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah good place just crap to get to & hardly any room for parking.

Yeah we have accommodation all booked up & not heard anything from them yet but fingers crossed it will still happen,its not till sept time we go.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers fellas. I’ve also got rooms booked for September - it’s the Trophy annual run and 15th anniversary so the numbers were looking good, but I’m just not sure what’s going to happen.

For me personally if I do make it this year it’s probably going to have to be some other time, alone, and camping, just to minimise contact and risk.

Thanks for the info though 👍