ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rob_SRi NA/T Supra Build + Restoration..

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Love this, once worked with a guy who had a 1200bhp one that was pretty special. I really want to buy one, future classic I reckon.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Not far ...!

ypejype8.jpg

'Az it got boost?

Stealth 438'd 182
haha!! its bloody close! really excited to get the new engine and all the goodies in :) some pretty advanced standalone management should pay off massively too

quick couple from japfest

10265430_630378460386602_5526086163329346308_o.jpg

10359004_630378507053264_1546676816239725381_o.jpg

10295215_630378513719930_4998738111896511209_o.jpg

few more to follow..

Stealth 438'd 182
Love this, once worked with a guy who had a 1200bhp one that was pretty special. I really want to buy one, future classic I reckon.

thats just insane!! I dont wanna go too far power wise with this and keep it nice and drivable but we'll see.. ive been known to say similar things before! my old clio was staying standard as was my forged S3

Stunning.

I had an opportunity to buy my mate's old N/A cheap at the start of this year, I should have done it :dapprove:.

Stealth 438'd 182
ypujehyn.jpg

Maxxis and BDC joined in too :)

Few more bits today..

hesa9y9e.jpg

tevy5uju.jpg

TiAL 44mm WG acquired and BC type RA Coilovers with new drop links should be arriving soon :)

Stealth 438'd 182
Started chopping the old suspension out.. Drop links were a bit stubborn so I got the old grinder out!
y2ymyjup.jpg

a4a7a4eg.jpg

mumesevu.jpg

Rusty bits all scrubbed down with a wire brush..

ahyju7ah.jpg

una9yzuz.jpg

Waxoyled body and high temp paint for the suspension components :)

vy8a2atu.jpg

u6a8u3ar.jpg

6anu7y4e.jpg

umabeje4.jpg

Stealth 438'd 182
I was rather worries about setting myself on fire :-/ I also got told off for not looking where I was going by the mrs haha

uzara2ur.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'd be more worried about setting the arch liner on fire, you'll heal the car won't,
and watch where you're going next time. lol

Stealth 438'd 182
Haha who needs arch liners!! :p

Bit more on the engine too today.. Fitted the turbo, intake and downpipe in place.. Really starting to come together :) I'm excited!!
a8y5avep.jpg

zedu3y7u.jpg

ypubuvy3.jpg

Stealth 438'd 182
So got the BC RS Type RA coilovers in today after picking them up after work :)

Think the lows make it look wider somehow!

amesebyp.jpg

7ube5ypa.jpg

ruqyby7a.jpg

ete8asab.jpg

6y6e9ujy.jpg

te3usaba.jpg

Still gotta mess around with the height a bit so il get some proper SLR shots after :)

Stealth 438'd 182
Cheers guys they are metal monkey ones but I had them custom made to my spec... Not cheap but quality product!

Did an LED conversion too

3y5e7ybe.jpg

6ehysy4u.jpg

And painted my needles

6yduhara.jpg

eramu5yb.jpg

And instafail pic of the HKS Hi Power Silent system for my turbo build :D

asu2eteb.jpg

And got my wheels refurbished... Long overdue!!!

7egetatu.jpg

tunyzuby.jpg

panequse.jpg

gy4y3uty.jpg

y4ena4u3.jpg

Another cheeky shot of the carbon bootlid

arutunab.jpg

S2k aerial fitted you can see the weave of the carbon on this pic too

9yjeve5y.jpg

he4e7ena.jpg

Stealth 438'd 182
Cheers all :)

Looks lovely, the only thing I don't like is how dated the front lights look now-a-days - are there any tasteful front lights that bring the front a bit more up to date?

There are facelift versions of these which are black inside with chrome rings and update it a bit at the front or glass uk spec lights which are same as these but obviously being glass don't fade!

Snow foam and machine polish after work today
meraquge.jpg

Before

a9enyny4.jpg

After :)

vy9ehady.jpg

yryhemav.jpg

Some more bits

pymytuta.jpg

ybu2y3u8.jpg

Braided oil lines + AN Fittings + billet feed and return flanges arrived today so il get them all together tonight

FMIC pipes on order ... Just clutch left!!