ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rob_SRi NA/T Supra Build + Restoration..

TT QS
Saw this at Sunday service at silverstone. My mate commented on how nice it was. Spoilers going to look epic!

Stealth 438'd 182
Yeah was an awesome day that :) I've got a video somewhere from it.. My car was a little dirty as I convoyed down with another supra and a handful of TVRs/a lambo/porches down some country lanes.. So I was gunning it to keep up!

abugepa4.jpg

seby4apa.jpg

uranugy8.jpg

Carbon TRD wing and bootlid :)

Stealth 438'd 182
ede4y9es.jpg

Found a place for my old spoiler ....!!!

And fitted rack spacers, camber shims and spacers to the front..got lock?!!

2avahyre.jpg

ada3y7e8.jpg

Last edited:
  Stealth 438'd 182
e2a4u4a6.jpg

u4ubezap.jpg

Engine with TT headgasket ands few powdercoated bits on.. Still gotta clean down the block and paint it up, fit the chromed mounts and some other bits :)

yna4amyb.jpg

2u4y6eta.jpg

ta4e9u9e.jpg

went out and had a few shots taken with rich.2211's NA/T which il post later :)

y9ebe8aq.jpg

Stealth 438'd 182
Cheers dude :) it's really coming along nicely! Costing me a fortune but the summer is rolling in now so I'm getting to use it more which is ace :)

Missed off these.. Bonnet lifters.. My old bonnet stay was starting to mark my carbon slam panel so got these off the bay :D

Bit of hooning for the camera.. Don't worry this kind of abuse is usually only reserved for the Beemer lol

dymyqy5a.jpg

su6u8esa.jpg

aruzuzuj.jpg

te9ejuhu.jpg

ve2utyje.jpg

u3ymube4.jpg

5enugy7e.jpg

Stealth 438'd 182
My favourite by a mile.. Gonna get it on a canvas like this..!

5umepe6a.jpg

They are very different beasts but I miss my old 182 :( great fun car!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
But a burnout in a Clio just looks like a you're a Chav in a McDonalds carpark,
RWD is just so much cooler.

Out of interest what MPG does a Supra get?

Stealth 438'd 182
Not a fat lot...!!! I haven't even bothered to work it out tbh mate but apparently better MPGs are to be had after the turbo conversion so we'll see..

.. With anti lag I'm not convinced ;P

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Awesome, just awesome. Makes looking at all these clio pictures on here seem like a waste of time. If I won the lottery a turbo supra would be my first buy I think :p

Stealth 438'd 182
Awesome, just awesome. Makes looking at all these clio pictures on here seem like a waste of time. If I won the lottery a turbo supra would be my first buy I think :p

I'd go on a parts spree finish this off like tomorrow if that happened, and I'd probably buy a 182 as a track car!

Stealth 438'd 182
This will decimate all after you put about.............oh you have, nevermind.

LOL love that comment!!! Jokes aside I'd love to be nailing ferraris by the end of this!

Bits stacking up now, big fmic, manifold, down pipe and screamer pipe

uda4e5e4.jpg

upu4ybeh.jpg

Shiny shiny!!!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You realise you might actually spin the Earth the wrong way when you unload this thing,
please tell me some of those were over night parts from Japan?

Stealth 438'd 182
You realise you might actually spin the Earth the wrong way when you unload this thing,
please tell me some of those were over night parts from Japan?

Does look like I'm building a time machine haha! Close haha! Took about a week which I was pretty happy with!! The royal fail struggle to deliver a letter in that time :p

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
AWESOME.

How much has that bundle of parts cost you roughly? Out of interest (nosey)

Stealth 438'd 182
A fair bit.. ! I wouldn't even want to add it up! May have to when I've got everything

Picked this up from the bodyshop today to get rid of the last but of rust..

Carbon boot stencilled with the toyota logo and TRD carbon spoiler :)

u7y9edam.jpg

5ate9yju.jpg

anaveves.jpg

y7y9yme2.jpg

3e7aduta.jpg

yja3a7ym.jpg