ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ROUGH RUNNING

I HAVE RECENTLY HAD KENT CAMS AND VERNAIS FITTED ALONG WITH PIPER X AIR FILTER, SCORPIAN DE CAT AND BACK BOX,AND A FSE PBV IV HAD IT ON THE ROLLERS AND IT IS MAKING 147.6 BHP WITH 158 NM OF TORQUE (AT BB TUNING) IS THIS GOOD?. THE OTHER PROBLEM IS IT HARDLY TICKS OVER AND SOUNDS LIKE sh*t WAT CAN I DO? ITS A 1.8 16V CLIO AND BEFORE THE MODS IT WAS FINE PLEASE HELP GETTING DESPERATE PS THEY ARE ONLY FAST ROAD CAMS.

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Umm sounds like a rr session to set it up correctly also might be worth concidering a uin chipwhich would be rr set up anyway to sort the fueling as it could be out could also be the timeing though. 147.6 is a bit down on power for the mods I would of thought. (150-155bhp)

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Yep thats the one rr set up, should yeild a few more brake and hopefully sort the bad running problems.

i cant help but think the inlet cam to too far advanced.....try turning back the varnier pulley 1 deg then 2 if it doesnt cure it........ignition timing?