ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Royal Steering Wheels - Clio 182

Clio RS 182
Got my steering wheel back this week from Jack @ Royal Steering Wheels. http://royalsteeringwheels.com/
Great quality work and excellent communication and customer service - I can't recommend them enough if your steering wheel is tired/knackered.
£110 + £9.95p&p
I went for black printed leather with black stitching with a dark grey alcantara below the Renaultsport logo at the bottom of the wheel.
I'd never removed a steering wheel & airbag before - thanks to the forum/technical advice which made it easy peasy!
:smile:
***PICTURES BEFORE AND AFTER***
wheel1.JPG
wheel2.JPG
wheel3.JPG
DSCN1802.JPG
DSCN1804.JPG

172 ph1
looks a great finish. Will have to get mine done soon, getting tired of bits of the wheel coming off in my hand.

Jaguar S Type R
Sending him my wheel in a few days, done wheels twice before for me and always been very impressed

fatboymal

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I went for black printed leather with black stitching with a dark grey alcantara below the Renaultsport logo at the bottom of the wheel.

How good a match is the "printing" on the new leather to that on the airbag cover?