ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS07 ACE ,LY Megane R26

LY Megane R26 230
So good news!

Car has passed it's MOT with 2 advisories which are crusty rear shocks and springs (still have all the new suspension bits to fit from last year) and a track rod end that needs looking at.

Over the last few months my driving/parking hasn't been it's best as sadly I've curbed the R26.R alloys quite badly 😧

So to rectify this I decided to have the alloy wheels refurbished. Any normal person would just either buy a cheap set of wheels to roll around on or stick the car on axle stands.

No me as i've bought another set of R26.R alloys and had them refurbished instead. :laughing:

Here's the wheels back from the sprayed this afternoon

20170405_180538_zpspgxy5zmu.jpg

Next up is an exhaust and hopefully remap time at end of April

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
So good news!

Car has passed it's MOT with 2 advisories which are crusty rear shocks and springs (still have all the new suspension bits to fit from last year) and a track rod end that needs looking at.

Over the last few months my driving/parking hasn't been it's best as sadly I've curbed the R26.R alloys quite badly 😧

So to rectify this I decided to have the alloy wheels refurbished. Any normal person would just either buy a cheap set of wheels to roll around on or stick the car on axle stands.

No me as i've bought another set of R26.R alloys and had them refurbished instead. :laughing:

Here's the wheels back from the sprayed this afternoon

20170405_180538_zpspgxy5zmu.jpg

Next up is an exhaust and hopefully remap time at end of April
Thought you'd already mapped it! You having Jordans exhaust?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
It has a RS Tuning map, enough said on that matter.

Who's jordan?
Sure I saw you asking on fb, mightve been someone else. Jordan up here in Manchester is looking at getting a side exit and flogging his 2.75"

LY Megane R26 230
So as I'm saving to re-map the car I've said to myself no more spending on the Megane for a while.

That didn't last long so :laughing:

Finally got round to fitting the wind deflectors that I pinched from the Black R26 I broke a few weeks ago.

20170411_161132_zpsrrfregkb.jpg

Next up was a change of mats. Managed to bag a set of genuine Renault yellow mats for just £15 quid, granted they are for a Megane 250/265/275 but they fit fine and look far better than the clio/megane mixed set that came with the car.

Old

20170411_141618_zps5ie5wo1y.jpg

New

20170411_155723_zps158vhtgo.jpg

In their new home

20170411_155913_zps4t3innrm.jpg

And last but not least a new gear gaitor. I had previously bought a red stitched one off ebay but it was very cheap and didn't fit that well.

Bought this one and quality and fit is far better plus stitching now matches the car,steering wheel band and mats.

20170411_155930_zpsno9dysdc.jpg

Also finally sourced a decent 3 inch exhaust system so next update will hopefully involve shiny pipes and loud noises :cool:

LY Megane R26 230
So as I have plans to up the power of the car the standard Renault exhaust system with fancy back box just wasn't going to cut it.

I've been in talks of having a system made but a Ktec 3 inch system came up at a cracking price so I jumped on it.

20170421_191333_zpslzd9c8or.jpg

Will be attempting to fit this along with the Milltek de-cat and Megane 250 turbo this weekend. Decat is renowned for being a pig of a job so cue plenty of swear words on sunday when I give it a bash at it hungover.