ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Galaxy S2 - boring slick black or trendy ghey white?

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'm now decided that I'm going to give the GS2 a whirl after years of iPhone ownership, but don't know whether to keep it safe with black or rock out to white.

Any real life experiences of the white one? Does the novelty wear off, leaving you with a big gay white phone?

Black > White.

Only thing I would worry about the white, is that the battery cover is made of a bumpy textured plastic, so no idea how easy it would be to clean if it got dirty?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, I like the skinny jean test! I have one 'smart' pair but am certainly more of a hoody and shorts bloke. I think black is more for me...

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Black > White.

Only thing I would worry about the white, is that the battery cover is made of a bumpy textured plastic, so no idea how easy it would be to clean if it got dirty?

I have a white one and the back is smooth on it. I also think it looks nice.
One thing I will say if you get one then use dolphin browser from the market. Much better at resizing text compared to the stock browser.

Evo 6, E92 320d
My brother got a white one today, seems ok, I think the galaxy design suits black a bit more though.

Sell me your 197
easy

are you a penis enthusiest

yes = white, no = black

wtf is with phones these days anyway, what is wrong with blue or green or red or yellow?