ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod today

Went down with Craggy in his VTS. Other Clios there included a silver MK2 172, a Cup, a 16ver (didnt see it do any runs though) and an RSi. There was also a CTR there.

As for the times.....until the point that we left:

172 MK2 - lots of times at around 15.8 and a 15.6

172 Cup - 14.97, 15.15, couple of 15.2s and a few more as high as 16.1

CTR - ranging from 15.2 (once!) and several more around 15.8

Craggy - 16.01, 15.94, 15.84, 15.73, 15.60 - and a few more runs, consistently below 16 seconds.

Excellent day, looking forward to York where I can make a fool of myself with the Williams :oops:. Hopefully a couple of new recruits to the club as well....

Rhys

PS: Highlight of the day was definitely Craggy putting in his best time against the 172 Cup. Got a much better start than the Cup and slaughtered it off the line, but the Cup managed to get back in it and post a 15.15 run (although I think Craggy actually beat him to the finish line!)

Videos to follow...........!

Your call of course, Kathy, but I have to disagree. People always post 1/4 mile times on the General forum. If Id called it 172 vs VTS vs Cup it would have stayed on the main forum. This wasnt about a meeting, it was about my day out videoing cars at Santa Pod. :confused:

Edit - Just want to add that if I was looking for people to meet up at Santa Pod today, the meeting forum would be where this post should have gone, but its not. It wasnt even a meeting - we went down in 1 car! !!

Craig - I am still carless so didnt run :-(