ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scratched black speedline tale of woe!

GW RS200
Lent my 200 to a family member today to give it a test drive for any hour, my only instruction being to look after the wheels. Comes back with a scuff on one (sob). Actually, can anyone recommend any company or service who could repair the silk black paint, preferably as a call out? I just want it back perfect again, it's only a week old!

Edit: It's admittedly only the size of a 5p, but a very shiny silver 5p in the middle of a pristine matt black wheel. I'm in Dunstable, Beds - should have mentioned that!!

Last edited:
  Barge
Unlucky. How did they do it? Damn those family members.

Chipsaway maybe? They'll arse rape you (probably) though. Especially if they come out to a workplace to do it, etc.

GW RS200
Urrgh, worse than I orginally thought - looked again and its a nice scrape across three spokes. On the plus side chipsaway are doing it for £50 tomorrow - hurrah :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Satin black. Done. I got a tin from Halfords to spray the centre caps, not a bad match tbh!

Barge
What, exactly, does that video show it protecting? Two mins in and I haven't seen them tw*t a kerb yet and come away scratch free.

LOL, I post and it comes after two mins. Typical.

GW RS200
Pretty impressive! Once you kerb it, you do of course end up with a cheese grater effect rim cover, which isnt ideal, but I am nitpicking a bit, better than the wheel itself I guess!