ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sleepy's Pearl Black Clio - Project Benga

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The engine only makes 60bhp but the sunroof adds another 120 iirc.

It's also a moveable spoiler, I leave it half up to give the best compromise between low drag and high downforce ;)

Ph2 Meg 225
Naa Naa naaaaa na I have 75 horses asleep under the bonnet ;) they loose horse power for all the water leaking from the sunroof haha

clio 1.2 16v
not just me that's not passed with a clio then! having to wait 6-7 week for my test! only a couple left now though ;)

Renault Clio MK4 RS
i had to wait seven weeks from failing my first test till my second D:

Always check for cancellations! i checked every morning around 8:30 and found plenty of cancellations. i failed my first time, booked straight after it and had a wait of 10 weeks. checked the day after and found a cancellation for like 5 days away!

Fit it now! Haha

It's all done now then ye?

Brothers borrowing my car until monday now haha so it's not at my house!! And not quite yet.:( I still need to colour code, sold my blue bumper and bought this. But now need to get side strips, front bumper insert and spoiler sprayed up. Then, wack on my spacers on the rear wheels, renew my number plates, lamp and bulb and then i should be about done, that's what it'd class as my priority's for completion! ;) But in a couple months getting my self a pair of Xenons, a Ktec Stealth Supersports exhaust and a CUP spoiler ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ahhhh I see. Just little bits here and there then.

I wouldn't bother with the cup spoiler, waste of money unless you get one cheap.

Ahhhh I see. Just little bits here and there then.

I wouldn't bother with the cup spoiler, waste of money unless you get one cheap.

Yeah yeah exactly finishing touches! :) and yeye no way paying £160 or whatever they are haha! Just gunna find a breaker who doesn't have a clue on what they are worth... hopefully haha!

So, got right to it this morn, fitted the black 172 bumper, wacked on the spacers on the rear and then installed a white LED number plate light! Adoring the car like never before at the minute, I'm gagging to colour code now also!
Some pics for ya'll!! Only temporary ones as I was taking them as my brother (borrowing the car) was about to leave the drive way haha! Will get better ones later today.

172 rear bumper and spacers
002ozz.jpg

By sleepy16 at 2012-09-15

down the side ye
003mee.jpg

tilt ya heads!
004pfu.jpg

Looks great! Bet you were sad to see it drive away. :(

Cheers brutha!! haha, yes a slightly, but it looked fantastic just cruising down my road so I was proud:approve: Get it back tomorrow anyways, just give it a bit of lovin! Good thing with my brother driving is because he's noticed a couple things wrong with it. and so have 1 or 2 of his mates have as the work in garages! Sparkplugs need renewing, need a new clutch and there is something not so nice going on with my gearbox, so i need to get that all checked properly!