ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Solutions to the hose pipe ban? Ideas in here from and for anyone.

Hence the words "yet on about brining" I didnt say they are using did I ???????

Sorry, what has this got to do with salted water?

Good Question. You should apply to be in the audience for Question Time.

I did. They rejected my application because I answered the question "What would you like to see on Question Time?" with "Nick Griffin choking to death".

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I dont understand those waterless products are surley you would be rubbing dirt into the paint work?

2mins research that a pre spray with said products encapsulate or lift dirt and are highly lubricated, meaning with a different technique it can be removed without inflicting damage

Just use your hose anyway FFS.

Lol at investing that much money so you can clean a car. Take it to the carwash if you don't want to use your hosepipe.

Do you know how much the fine will be for using your hose, not worth it!
and £7 for special shampoo and £9 for a spray pump is 1.5 times more expensive than our cheapest hand wash. Problem with them is all the sh!t chemicals they use they'll strip the majority of waxes and sealants and stain trim. I even asked them when it was freezing at night just to pressure wash the car, don't use any sprays / shampoo / wash mitts, and they still did on both occasions.