ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Information On This Please?

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
My friend has a 1.0 Vauxhall corsa, its pretty standard like
and i showed him my new clio, he seemed pretty jelous has he payed the exact same amount for the car, and he said, that his corsa wud beat mine, bear in mind his is a 1.0 litre, so i thought clio dynamiques are 60-70 bhp right? so will mind be quicker than his? or not :cool:

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
true, he drives like a t**t, and he redlines it every time he shifts lol, so its fucked, so i cant race him for about a week, just need 2 be prepared 4 tha outcome lol, does lowering a car make it quicker? ive heard it does?

RenaultSport 197
I raced my mate in his 1.0ltr corsa c once when I first got my 1.2 and there wasn't much in it tbh. Level all the way, him just behind my passenger window. Mine was standard, he did have the advantage of and induction kit though.

Dynamique is 75bhp as standard. Think the engine size is actually 1125cc with our engines.

Corsa 1.0ltr is more like 63bhp and actually 1114cc - Though I don't know that for a fact.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
take out everything you dont need i.e spare wheel, crap in the boot, CD, fluff, floor matts etc etc and you may save about 25KG which may help.

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
right, i mean obviously 0.2 of a litre not guna make much of a difference like, but we'll see i'll let u know how i get on lol, i'm too competitve ya see, and i'll probably end up rolling it lol

thanks you guys :D

Renault Clio
dont go silly and roll it just to prove a point. i know ur not gonna listen, but past experiences from everyone teaches ya not to go too crazy!

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
no i am listening lol, only been driving proper for about 4 months, am not nervous or anythin lol, ive had kinda races with boy racers b4, not like ona track like, jus the usuals pricks you get at the back of ya, following ya round lol, normally in mark 1 honda civic, that is the chav-mobeel around here, nar i wont roll it, i was just jokin haha

Renault Clio
yeh. rolled old car bout 2 month ago, not racing, just on coutry lane been silly i admit. and is biggest b*****d in world goin thru insurance to get paid back. not worth the trouble lol.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yours will be faster mate, nail him!

dynamique's have 75bhp

Renault Clio
lol dam rite. just as its about to go, just tell the car to listen to ur advice and not roll, and itl listen. just remeber to give it a kiss afterwards for listenin lol :)

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
haha yeh, i proper wanna show him that i'll beat him, lol, his face will be like :dapprove: lol cos he probs knows now, that mine is quicker lol :D

al

ST on the way...
Don't road race, it's illegal.

...and don't give him the satisfaction of racing.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Those corsas are seriously slow.

Change at 6k in each gear and you wll win by a good few car lengths.

Sam

I assume its a Corsa C.
If thats the case then:

973cc 3 cyliners 12v
57BHP
96MPH
16 secs to 60.

If your driving is better than your punctuation yours should be quicker, and thats before you get to the twisties.

Mk1 RT + F7p + 172 Brakes
i drive a mk1 1.4 RT and mine eats up all the corsas (1.0, 1.2 sxi's n some 1.4sri's with s**t drivers) around my area. ull jus see a lil spec in ur mirror mate lol.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
you should have his pants down on this when i had my 1.2 i never really struggled with corsas one thing is tho i found changing gear at like 5k faster than redlining the little engine just liked it more. may sound faster as its screaming like a b**ch but im sure it didnt do any good.

true, he drives like a tw*t, and he redlines it every time he shifts lol, so its f**ked, so i cant race him for about a week, just need 2 be prepared 4 tha outcome lol, does lowering a car make it quicker? ive heard it does?

Lowering a car make it quicker..! Best thing I've heard this year.

Er yes.......... It's around 10bhp a wheel

Only jesting mate! You prove your point, just don't drive like a tart while you doing it

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
1. Get your back seats folded down (for lower centre of gravity, and extra "boost")
2. Put your fan blowers on full (to suck the car forward, and gain extra "boost")
3. Remove all pens, reciepts, sunglasses etc from cubby holes (to reduce weight and gain even more "boost")
4. fookin' dick im at the lights
5. innit, noice

:)

Suzuki Ignis
Dont think you should all egg him on though, you need to all start bollocking him. What if he does actually go out, races and kills someone...

CS would probably get to be in his local paper though, free advertising attracting more tits like this tread starter.