ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some nob in a Cup, and 2 silver 172s in Huddersfield

RB 182
1stly the guy tried to run my g/f off the road, then last night he cut me up, again in the g/fs car! He drives it like he stole it, but wats funny is he's a suited grey haired guy!

2nd two were both silver 172s at Asda Huddersfield, one had white Turinis and one had dark coloured 172 wheels

I was in the g/fs vRS btw

Fabia vrs tdi
Is it a fabia vrs? follow the guy and knock his teeth out - if he nearly ran my gf off the road I'd def follow him ( roid road rage )

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
The silver with black wheels might have been me if it was this aft? I remember seeing a VRS by the roundabout on my way in if that was you? If not I was parked to the left of the road that goes round through the car park if you know what I mean.
Seen a middle aged guy in a cup going through Outlane a few times...

RB 182
The silver with black wheels might have been me if it was this aft? I remember seeing a VRS by the roundabout on my way in if that was you? If not I was parked to the left of the road that goes round through the car park if you know what I mean.
Seen a middle aged guy in a cup going through Outlane a few times...

Yea thats where i saw you, by the roundabout going in. The gf said 'maybe they can tell you have a Clio because they still look at you even when ur driving my car' lol

Yea its a Fabia vRS, she hates it and is desperate to get another MINI CS. If, or when i see him again and im in a position to have a word, i will

182+1.5DCI+S2000
i drive mine like i stole it but i would never do stupid things like try and push somebody off the road... if he trys again just give his bumper a tap from the back left or right side so he spins out lol

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Yea thats where i saw you, by the roundabout going in. The gf said 'maybe they can tell you have a Clio because they still look at you even when ur driving my car' lol

Yea its a Fabia vRS, she hates it and is desperate to get another MINI CS. If, or when i see him again and im in a position to have a word, i will

lol, must be that 6th sense:D. The VRS seemed to have small wheels compared to most, think thats what caught my eye. Seen you a few times heading up to Kirkheaton on my way home from work with your black roof. Looks good!