ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted Bristol last night Trophy plus silver 182/black bonnet

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
As above on ring road in Bristol last night - prob around 7 ish - I was in a red mini cooper s coming out from aspects park by Asda - came across silver 182 with black bonnet that sounded pretty lairy (think I've seen you a few times on the ring road now) plus a trophy I think. Both came flying past me - wasn't aware that my mini was that much slower then a 182 - as I had a 182 myself before the VX220 that I had before the mini.

Got me thinking about finding something faster now, rather then tuning the mini (need a £400 intercooler next to get to about 200bhp ish).

Much done to either Clio?

M2 Competition
The silver 182 with carbon bonnet is on here iirc, check the Bristol meets thread im sure he's posted in one Joe.

Cooksport Fleet
The trophy is on itbs he is a friend of mine, its also stripped.

He said he could here ur supercharger wining!

Its a carbon fibre bonnet btw ;)

Mines got a 45 degree induction bend, matched inlets, remap, straight through custom exhaust with decat. Mines got the rear seats taken out of it.

What BHP is the mini?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mines got a 45 degree induction bend, matched inlets, remap, straight through custom exhaust with decat. Mines got the rear seats taken out of it.

But will no match for the 1992 172!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!:evil:

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Ah, that makes me feel so much better about having my a*s handed to me then. Was going to say I thought your car was nippy, but the red one when flying past. It has actually made me decide to change cars lol.

Only had the mini 4 months tops - standard it has 163bhp, but has a 17% smaller supercharger pulley which should give it approx another 20/25bhp - but it's heavier then a Clio. Supercharger whine is mad now though, and it's still on standard exhaust/induction/map etc. Could get an intercooler for £400 that would take it up to about 200bhp, but considering a Honda S2000 now if I can afford the insurance!

Cooksport Fleet
Honda s2000's are lush. The trophy is fast, but isnt much quicker than mine. He is on here actually (maybs 71) no dout he will be leaving a comment in here soon.

what about a dc5?

Bondie, u have seen it with the carbon bonnet already! When u were in ur fezza :)

LY R26
saw you tonight cookie, i'd just came down the bypass by longwell on the wrong side because of the accident! right ball ache that was!

Cooksport Fleet
haha, i was happily sliding around that roundabout in the nice wet conditions when i saw everyone driving the wrong way up the dual!!

That car that crashed was a puma, spun somehow and went up the bank. Saw it just after it happened.

Where abouts u from?

LY R26
yh i noticed you trying to get it sideways haha, im from warminster had just been bowling at longwell was just on the way home.

Cooksport Fleet
yh i noticed you trying to get it sideways haha, im from warminster had just been bowling at longwell was just on the way home.

Lucky u didnt see me the other side of the roundabout, i was facing it :p

Its mental for lift off oversteer. 50psi in the rears does help tho :)

How often u down in bristol?

182 trophy
the only thing dodgy is his hair colour lol,,, clearly has not gone over his head think anyone would take a silly comment bout their family as an offence.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fuck me. You two must have the best sense of humours in the world...

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Lmao!!! Lovin this thread! Cokie i didnt notice it if im honest! Just sorting out the car today should be running spot on again 2morro!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
AIT - Air Intake Temperature sensor malfunction lol due to that w**k filter onit lmao! And also O2 Oxygen sensor due to decat!

Going to pick up a set of OZ Super T's later on from weston as im not keen on the evo's i got onit!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Got TSW EVO3 alloys onit but im not keen on them! Got 17's oz for £102 on ebay lol!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
17's mate, just had them balanced up to cud do with refub but you can have them dirt cheap!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
I am well apart from like picking up them new wheels and i gotta fit a rear strut brace!