ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted -KS04 VWR Black 182 FF in garage (SCOTLAND)

Track 172cup
Was out looking at a few 182's today in central Scotland and spotted a Black Gold FF 182 for sale in a garage. I spotted a ClioSport sticker in the back window so i'm just wondering if anyone knows the previous owner from here ? I'm possibly going to buy it so any info about its history would be much appreciated (good or bad)

KS04 VWR
Black Gold
Looks like it has both cup packs
Sat Nav (was surprised to find it had this)

RB 182 & 5GTT
Hi bud,

Noticed your in Fife. You in the market for a 182? I may be looking to move mine on if you're interested.

PM for more details.

Track 172cup
yeh I'm in dunfermline mate, yeh im looking to get a 182 in the next week or 2

drop me a pm with a bit about your car and how much your looking for and We can go from there bud

Track 172cup
Bump

Anyone think they recognize the reg or know someone that used to own one that sounds like the description ?

Any info at all is much appreciated

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
Dont notice the reg of it! what garage is it in mate?

youl find if its a dealer like arnie clarks or parks renault, it might get moved around all over the country between the garages.

Id go in and enquire about it and take it for a test drive etc and if all seems fine and you like it then buy it.

Ask to see the HPI sheet first if it has one, if not then get one done yourself.

Track 172cup
cheers for havin a quick look anyway bud, yeh i've already been to see it last weekend and am going back once the exhaust has been fixed to go for a test drive

i'll def get it HPI'd aswell but i don't know whether i can trust the £3 ones or just stump up for the £20 full version

Track 172cup
can't remember the name of the garage but its just a small local company, still possible that its came from elsewhere if it was a trade in etc.. though i suppose

Track 172cup
anyone recognise WA53 NGS ??

this was the plate that was on the car before

can a mod/admin change the reg in the title to the one in this post please, cheers

Last edited:
  Clio 200
that used to park outside my house a lot when there was a game on at ibrox - I put a post up here before and didnt get a response

Track 172cup
ah right sound mate cheers for replying, would be interesting to find out who had it before as i'm buying it at the weekend

what plate did you spot it on then mate ?

Clio 200
aye n8 wul - it used to always park outside my house wen there was a game on at ibrox hadnt seen it for a while - now i know why

Track 172cup
lol well i've managed to do a bit of searching and found out that it was a guy called willjukes on here that had it before