ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Sunday. More Zymol...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sausage butty, F1, Zymol the 182 & 133, Nando's, pictures, upload. :eek:

I think I'm on about my fifth coat of Carbon since I started using it again now. Water just beads straight off it now.

I've also finished the engine bay now, but no pictures yet because they all came out wayyyy over-exposed. :eek: It's totally matte black, bar a glossy carbon engine cover. Really pleased with it, I'll get some soon and add them in here.

Long-term, I'd love some Recaro Pole Positions and a different steering wheel, although I'm undecided which one to go for.

Chris

af6ed3c0.jpg

9b28ec97.jpg

0e496870.jpg

e5dd54bc.jpg

B

bigrich690

syk photos bud, i want to take some photos of mine somewhere like that, old cobble roads....spine breaking

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The used to be Racing Blue with white lettering but I grew bored of coloured badges and bought a new set of OEM ones.

yea white bullets and white diamon would look gurrrd

Nah, tacky IMO. That's why I got rid of them. Used to have them, and a white diamond.

The used to be Racing Blue with white lettering but I grew bored of coloured badges and bought a new set of OEM ones.

Nah, tacky IMO. That's why I got rid of them. Used to have them, and a white diamond.

Ahhh fair play then. I dont like coloured diamonds tbh, but white bullets with RB lettering would have looked quality.

Awesome car though!!!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Nice one, liking the photos.

Interested in seeing the engine photos too, as I've got black paint to use on mine! :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's normally running 10mm & 5mm (F/R) spacers, but isn't in these photos. I've not put them back on yet.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice one, liking the photos.

Interested in seeing the engine photos too, as I've got black paint to use on mine! :)

Yeah, I'm annoyed they didn't turn out. It's the main reason I cleaned the car and took pictures. LOL.

I'll get some tomorrow anyway. I'll post them in here.

Z4
Lovely mate.

Nice car and photos (thanks to a bit of PS!)

I can't help but think you've gone backwards in terms of styling with the standard bullets etc, it looked great before.

Saying that, things always look different in person, so maybe it did look tacky as you say. Just doesn't look as unique as before, next you will put some silver turnis on there!

Just being critical, it's still one of the better ones :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I see what you mean, but I really do prefer the standard badges. Just personal preference... I got really bored of all these coloured badges.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Love your car, Christopher :) Photo's aren't bad either :p Like the contrast, between the blue and black and white.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
A set of 2118's away from perfection there mate :cool:

Didn't you just buy a new normal wheel?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
2118's? Blasphemy! ;)

And yeah, I bought a new OEM wheel last year from a car that'd done 30k. It's still perfect but I just want something a bit smaller now really.

Cheers for the comments.

I've said it in other threads but the standard badges are the best thing for it, looks fresh, coloured badges are out of date now.

You're getting better with the ol camera/photoshop, little man.

Last one is ace. Looks almost as good as last Sunday.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely and fresh as usual mate <3

First photo's one of the best pics you've taken of the RB imo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hehe, I'm trying my best Dan, yeah. Thanks dude.

Need to get myself a new tripod and a new lens or two... although I'm trying not to develop an addiction for it. I can't afford another expensive hobby. :eek:

Cheers... and FYI, it was last month, but I'm betting on a fairly low P2P for this one.

M135i and the shed
Love this car. First time i'd seen it at the Evo Triangle run and thought it looked pretty much perfect. :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Still my favourite Ph2, bar none.

Love how you've gone back to standard with badges etc, when CC'ing badges was more original you were there, so fair play.

Keep it up. :)