ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Status on Speedline 2108 & 2110

2003 Clio 172
I'm looking at getting either a set of Speedline 2108 (Comp 2) or 2110 (Champion?) in gold for my 172 and found a dealer in Sweden through Speedline's website.
Unfortunately they pretty much only sell rally wheels in a batch of >24 wheels and I couldn't find any info about either wheel on their site. After calling them they explained that they probably could order in some wheels if they have them in store either in the UK or Italy.

I later received an email and apparently the 2110 is only available in white and 2108 in white or silver but as stated, I'm after their gold wheels.
I checked demon tweek's website and they too only seen to have the 2108 in white.

Now, does anyone know if Speedline even produce these wheels still?
Seems a bit odd they'd only have a few colours available in stock so makes me wonder if they're even being made these days.

Are there any vendors on here who stock Speedlines?

2003 Clio 172
Have you tried contacting Speeline directly, they might be able to help you out.

This place have 15x6.5" 2108 in gold http://www.performancealloys.com/wheel-details.aspx?ID=195 £552 for a set. 3-5 working days delivery to the rest of the world.

The 2110 they only have in 16x7"

I haven't been in contact with Speedline directly, no.
Since I'm located in Sweden most just tell you to contact the importer in your country but I'll give it a shot!

Thanks a lot for that link, buddy! They had both 2108s and 2110s in any colour. It's 16x7" I'm after by the way. I'll contact them too and hopefully they'll ship outside of the UK even if it will probably cost at least an arm.
Now I received another email from the Swedish importer of Speedline wheels stating that the wheels are still in production and they should be able to ship any wheel to me. Funny enough, last night they said none of the wheels are available in gold..

Now I think I'm leaning towards 2108 in gold. Haven't seen too many pictures of them on Clios but they look awesome on a Pug 106 Rallye.

Now, any vendors who happen to offer a membership discount?