ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stu's Sunflower Ph1 172.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
The power is so relentless isn't it, just feels like you've dropped a bigger engine in. For the short time I had mine out before winter the extra power was crazy, it felt very quick at 260bhp so can't wait to drive it properly start of march. When I first got mine done I just wanted to be out in it all the time are you like that lol.

Yeah defo need a supercharged sunflower meet :cool:

yeah its great! Hard not to get a bit heavy footed at times though! And yeah I drive mine every day, Still my daily come rain or shine :rasp: Really need to get another car for work etc though, These fuel bills will be the end of me!!

You going on Sunday wee baws?x

Hope so, See if I can afford the fuel to get there and back! <3

Mate, I am so jealous. This car is sick!!!!!!!'

Cheers mate! :)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Mmmm jealous much, looks awesome stu, whats happening with the valver then?

I'll just leave this here...

stusc.gif

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Barely touched over winter, waiting for it to warm up a bit. Just a couple of niggly things that need finishing.

Get some thermals on and get cracking :p good to hear its nearly done though :)

Mmmm jealous much, looks awesome stu, whats happening with the valver then?

Cheers buddy! Valver is just sitting parked up, Awaiting its fate lol.

Shes going well though, Small leak from the rocker cover that I'll need to have a look at at some point. Then save for some mapping and a diff / Clutch. Other than that its going good!

Heres a wee pic of its current look. Some silver F1s and black strips! Going a bit OEM :D

D696900C-FA6C-4DD0-BDAD-9B445E6131DF-2215-00000306891A54AF_zps97201e67.jpg

9D85C21C-2D54-4048-A184-1B48268611D1-2215-00000306A1AA4BC2_zpscac77f88.jpg

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Your not thinking of scrapping the valver are you.

Oem looks awesome as well. You not running out of ideas yet?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Love this mate!

The 2pac in rattle cans looks like decent stuff, did you use 2pac lacquer aswell?

Cheers, With it being 2pac the laquers already in it, So if you give it a few coats of this, It can be flatted back as is. Comes up ok though if used in good conditions.

So much want!

Awesome colour, awesome car.

Cheers mate! :)

Your not thinking of scrapping the valver are you.

Oem looks awesome as well. You not running out of ideas yet?

Yeah prob will be its fate, Its running a bit shitty the now, And its quite tired. So break what i can and weigh the rest in lol.

And i still have thousands of things I'd like to do, Just dont have thousands of pounds to do them :(

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Really must get a proper look round this some day :)

It just gets better an better

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks great on the f1s stu but still love the 2118s in white!

Whats it like on fuel with the supercharger? Make a big difference?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it Stu, proper little machine. Love the sidestrips. Only way to have a PH1.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Wrong thread.

H'actually, when's the keepitclean video being released? Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Really must get a proper look round this some day :)

It just gets better an better

Any time mate, I'll get a perv of the vee aswell ;)

Sits lovely on the f1's mate. So much want for this car now!

Cheers! like it how it sits at the mo, But rubs like hell. So needs raised a tad!

looks great on the f1s stu but still love the 2118s in white!

Whats it like on fuel with the supercharger? Make a big difference?

Yeah I think they both look great! Contemplating anth 2118's for a bit of a change though! And depends if I have my lead trainers on, Got about 230 miles to a full tank last week. And then just shy of 300 when going to aviemoire and back :eek: It hurts alot! Need a new daily I think!

Love it Stu, proper little machine. Love the sidestrips. Only way to have a PH1.

Cheers! I'm liking the OEM look for now, As I've had 2118s and colour coded for a while. I am gona bring it to you before the summer shows though! Just need to stop speing my money on shiny parts and get it shiny :rasp:

He's ran out of tears it's that bad. ;)

:(

Wrong thread.

H'actually, when's the keepitclean video being released? Looking forward to it!

Video should be done in a week or so hopefully. Greg says hes about half way through, Just trying to tie it in with the track hes used on it. Should be smart!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I know that pain for a daily lol get about 280-300 out the st when not boosting everywhere!

Meh keep them white they look epic in white!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Will need to try get a shot of my dads go pro to get some action vids! Will be coming soon :)