ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunny day....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i did!!! I gave you a finger (not in the bad sense lol) But then i wasn't actually sure it was you for some reason :S (its been a long day!!!)

i did!!! I gave you a finger (not in the bad sense lol) But then i wasn't actually sure it was you for some reason :S (its been a long day!!!)

Arr right didn't see you to well.

Even washed for the new owner what a gent you are.

I'm the only good looking one in my house.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
pmsl!!! Not washed chap, not seen a bucket and sponge for over a month!

1.2 16v
that looks sweet, how do you get the turinis so clean, mine look nothing like those, urs look new. what products did you use mate?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
its sold now matey,(today :() someone has raised the post from the dead lol. Yeah turinis were the bain of my life lol. I got a new set last september. As soon as i got them i super resined them and then used extra gloss protection. Then in Easter i took off the alloys and gave them a proper good going over with again SRP and EPG. Coupled with the sun it gives awesome results :)

Clio 182 + Recaros
Stunning - I can't imagine there are too many examples that could top it for condition. Looks brand new.