ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sup,172 Cup from falkirk!

Money trap 172 cup
Basically I have owned my cup for about six months now! I previously owned two very low civics and a shady example of a 316compact, and in my opinion the cup is better than the three of these combined... I am hoping to eventually use the Clio as a track car/daily hardcore beast :cool:The car itself has 126k miles but it still feels good even for the high mileage and has a cheeky ktec stealth and a decat coming soon... mainly because my cat decided to die an hour away from my house one day!cheers, sam

Money trap 172 cup
Thanks guys! aye, my plan is to have the car ready (fingers crossed) for the summer, so hopefully ill be up at knockhill then. Just about to go out and refit my exhaust and pop on the shiney new de-cat pipe which came in today ;)