ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Trophy's replacement, Glacier White Megane RS250 Cup :)

Nissan 350z
Neither had I! Basically you can get cup, and FF + cup which both have red calipers, grooved discs, stiffer suspension, and LSD, or just a standard FF with grey calipers softer suspension and no LSD. so yea mine does have LSD I believe!

Welcome to the club! Get yourself registered on rsmegane.com :)

Thats correct. Cup's come with manual aircon instead of climate, cloth seats and dont have keyless entry. True Cups like mine will also have the "Cup" badges on the door pillars too.

Mod wise Id recommend a catback for some overrun burble, and better pads.

PH1 Track Car
Welcome to the club! Get yourself registered on rsmegane.com :)

Thats correct. Cup's come with manual aircon instead of climate, cloth seats and dont have keyless entry. True Cups like mine will also have the "Cup" badges on the door pillars too.

Cheers, I'm actually on there, just haven't made a post yet! :)

Yea that's part of what made me realise mine wasn't, because of the cup badges.

PH1 Track Car
Mod wise Id recommend a catback for some overrun burble, and better pads.

Was debating this, not sure whether to just have the rear/mid box chopped instead as it seems a lot of people do that?

What pads would you recommend? Don't want anything too harsh as I had Performance Friction on my trophy and the dust was rediculous!

Nissan 350z
Yeah box chop is the cheaper option for sure and gives similar results, its all personal preference really. Mick @ Diamond Motors fitted EBC Yellowstuff for me and they've been on the car for a year now and 1 trackday. Theres roughly 50% left so they are holding up well and have an improved bite over standard so I'd recommend them.

Remap is also a good choice by the way, you can easily see 300. I did both via a remote Fastchip.nl (henk) map, and then i visted Paul @ RSTuning in Leeds.

PH1 Track Car
Yeah box chop is the cheaper option for sure and gives similar results, its all personal preference really. Mick @ Diamond Motors fitted EBC Yellowstuff for me and they've been on the car for a year now and 1 trackday. Theres roughly 50% left so they are holding up well and have an improved bite over standard so I'd recommend them.

Remap is also a good choice by the way, you can easily see 300. I did both via a remote Fastchip.nl (henk) map, and then i visted Paul @ RSTuning in Leeds.

Ah sweet I'll have to have a think about how much I want to spend then!

Yea definitely getting a remap think in going to go to RSTuning.