ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The VW Audi Skoda Seat Thread

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
I've had this since april 2011. 1 of 1 Solar Orange 8j TT RS, no one else was daft enough to spec this exclusive colour. Recaro Wingbacks too!
It's now Stage 2 tune, 430bhp ish Coilovers arbs and Wavetrac LSD 70k miles. I still love it nice quick point to point car, makes some good noises too.

324466148_889292182522310_5907397201237476800_n.jpg

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I've had this since april 2011. 1 of 1 Solar Orange 8j TT RS, no one else was daft enough to spec this exclusive colour. Recaro Wingbacks too!
It's now Stage 2 tune, 430bhp ish Coilovers arbs and Wavetrac LSD 70k miles. I still love it nice quick point to point car, makes some good noises too.

View attachment 1686101
You need my interior to match 😂
1000042612.jpg

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
Looks like my haldex pump has had enough today, 430bhp and fwd is not great infact I would say mostly pointless!

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
Has the haldex ever had a service? Filter might need a good clean
Yeah had it serviced last year, Second time I've had to replace the pump on this car. I'm hoping its the pump and not something more expensive ...

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Right Our 2017 SEAT Atteca is doing our heads in.
We have a horrible fault of KESSY which is Keyless Entry

Every time we get in the car the dash lights up with Keyless Entry Fault and "Bings" for 5mins until you are at a decent speed and then stops but if you stop at lights it flashes up and "Bings" again, If you are in a 20mph zone it is constant.

Well VCDS / Ross-Tech / VAGCOM came to our rescue and we are thinking it's a passenger door handle as these have the built in sesnor inside. We have already bought a drivers one and replaced it but it still shows the fault.

So now looking to get a passenger door handle but my worry is this also states in the fault log as " Rear lid opener control module: " (Blue Arrow)
When I bought the drivers side door handle the SEAT parts guy said he sells loads of handles as they go faulty all the time and the most common one was the drivers side.

Here is the log - Anyone got any thoughts / Input before I go and spunk another £230 on a handle.

0002.png