ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the williams turbo

williams 2,seat leon
after a few years of bodged rebuilds, and waiting around, its finally back on the road.

engine spec as follows

forged wossner pistons
block rehoned
new crank and bearings,
t 28 turbo conversion
uprated injectors
charge cooler and pre rad
172 fly wheel and uprated clutch with soft pedal conversion
omex 600 management with custom loom
custom made exhaust with hidden backbox,
plus load of bits ive forgotten.

body work is mostly standard apart from a little smoothing.
interior is standard apart from some speaker pods and flocked dash top and recarpeted boot.

puts out 249.1 bhp at 1.1 bar holding 0.9 up to limiter.
same torque figure. goes like a basta%d up to 70 mph;)

any hoo here's some pics,

152.jpg

153.jpg

158.jpg

155.jpg

159.jpg

154.jpg

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Unbelievable! Surely you get pulled with that plate though?

williams 2,seat leon
nope, had it 3 years like that, have to change it for mots, but other than that, its been fine.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
its begging for std wheels for me but the rest is all gooooood :)

williams 2,seat leon
only got it back on friday after a litle session on the rollers at ktec sorting some mapping issues, so will try and sort some videos if i can figure out how to. and thanks for the comments, and i also forgot to thanks andy cutler for his time and efforts and k tec who helped with the engine.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
lookin mint as ever fella ;-) would of expected a bit more power for that boost on proper stand alone tho?? especially with it being the R not the P lump in it!

can you drop me a pm regarding costs involved in going to omex as well mate if thats okay? looking to go the same route. any RR graphs etc you have since the omex and map would be excellent as well to have a nosey over

cheers

Ben

williams 2,seat leon
clarkie v6, you got the money its yours. owes me a fortune, but if there is enough cash waved at me i can be tempted.