ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The WORST Clio in the World!!.....EVER!

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

I meant as in "seen it in the bottom of a bucket" sense...

Sorry, bad taste huh? Ill get me coat...

BMW 320d Sport

LOL that is a corker! Correct me if Im wrong but the bird in the picture is Helen from the Donny South show...Ive noticed shes a Revs babe now.

Anyway, Im gonna have to think about not buying Revs any more. Its a real shame cos it used to be the only mag that was about modded motors but not stupid with it. Its getting more all show and no go cars in it every month and less quality motors. In fact Ive even started buying Autocar. I stopped buying Evo ages ago cos they were so up their own arses with their 3-car motoring journalist lifestyles. Theres hardly anything left to read any more. Just CCC really.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I absolutely agree with Nick. Revs just seems to have lost the plot completely. They seem to think that if youve spent sh*tloads of money on a car then it must be good. Bring on next months PGTi!

Rick

p.s. if you thought it couldnt get any worse, heres a quote from the article "Mynheer were so chuffed with the kit that theyre now going to be selling it!"

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

In response to Mitsis comment about it beating an EVO off the line, Im suprised it can even get moving at all seeing as its an old skool 1.2 8v on 18s!

oh the shame.............

They have been selling the kit for the last 10months!! Cheek b******s I wanted the skirts but they wanted stupid money for them, they were trying to get me to go up and have a look at the Clio but after they read out the list of colours they used I politely declined!!