ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of buying a 172CUP

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ok you go to bb's and ask them why my print out was like that actually go into GTI performance mag it's in there from the RR day in March.

Im not saying im telling you ill scan the dyno print out tomo and show you just the Viper alone

Why do people have to moan about the most random stuff and not beleive people when they say stuff . God this place pixxes me off sometimes you mention something and you get some Cxxk saying oh no you can't do this or it's not that

:mad:

Can't people just go cool or wicked mate nice instead of constantly slate people

lol i was hoping mr know it all would lol;).

Doesn't it annoy you sometimes when people just insult you for virtually no reason.

LOLOL and funniest posts of the year goes to .... YOU !!!

im quite sure at least 75% of members on here will advise you the same and be able to prove it that those simple mods would not release that much power.

take your car to another RR and see what its running mate .... wont be anywhere near that.

if you have a 182 manifold, decat, ports polished and a remap then yes ill give you it but u havent claimed this so its doubtful.

and did i insult u ?! no ! didnt think so.

oh and wickety wicked car mate ...BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Impreza P1
whats wickety wicked car supposed to mean now im just confused??????:dapprove:

Ill scan the print out and show you mate , but the point is there were over 50cars dyno'd that cold wet day.

So I doubt very much it's wrong , I will get it rolling road tested again when I have finished rebuilding my renault 5 gt turbo engine. Just take both cars in at the same time.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
im not doubting what your printout states ... im doubting how accurate it is.

and the wicked thing was just bullshit lol

Impreza P1
oh i get it. Like i said ill get it done again soon but if mine were wrong then there were over 50 cars that were not correct. Type it in thread searches BB's RR day might come up.

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Good to see nothing changes on here!!!

Bicker bicker bicker! Piles of bull$hit and kids, barely out of nappies claiming they own V6s and can insure them themselves...

Jon1978

Leon Cupra 300
thats all bullshit........... how old you are and what you drive means nothing........... i'm 23 and drive a cup! i have this and everything else, can afford to buy a house when i find one etc!..

most really young ppl who run 182's and v6's are financed up to their eye balls and have no money left for anythin else

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
£9600 for a Cup, no way!! Buy one for around £5500, Exhaust, De-Cat/Sport Cat, Group N ECU, Induction/Filter and you have a very fast car(low 14's 1/4 mile!) Should only cost about £6-700.