ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toastfrenzy's Tin Top, some say...........

Forgot to get a AMB 260 wired Transponder over winter - the price on ebay now is £250 -£290 they were going for £190 ish when I looked back in November- new they are £340+8 delivery....

Did get a good price on four new TD 1.2 matte black wheels from Tweeks though, £395 inc fitting kit bolts and delivery. Should've called them first... would've saved lots of hassle...

I sold 5 empty McCoys crisp bags on the ebay, got a £5 for them.....they were doing a buy a curry get one free promtion.......you can sell real rubbish on ebay......

I wondered at the time when or if the person worked out they could've just gone out and bought the McCoys themselves and enjoyed eating them (best crisps out there IMO) rather than getting 5 stinky empty crisp bags in the post...

2nd disc arrived today - I can't remember the torque settings for all the hub nut's will ahve to search before the weekend.

Had the geo done by a local garage, same place I took to last year, £24, result. Mind they only had to adjust the tracking. Better than the £150 I used to get charged by a couple of Motorsports garages I used to take it too.

Ramp booked on Sat at mates garage - Got my dad helping too so hopefully get it all done on the day.

At the moment it's a planned shakedown on the 17th March at Snetterton and then first race April 13th\14th weekend at Snetterton.

Saying that, I may bring it all forward to a shakedown at Cadwell 2nd March and a race at Snetterton on the 16th March....

Going to see how the next weekend planned works go on the Cup and make a desicion mid-late Feb.....see which way the wind is blowing....

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Had my MSA race licence medical yesterday - BP 120\80, HR 51 (at rest) & 76KG's so I'm race ready, bit of work to do on the Cup and Sam (neither race ready!!) and we'll be good to go.

I always thought you only needed the yearly medical if you were older........like Tony

182cup & 172 racecar
Just looked from age 45 you have to have 1 a year and then at some point (50?) you have to have an ECG and maybe a stress test - sit on a cycle and try and break into a sweat without missing a beat...

As Jay say's, only international. Used to have all that sh1t done when racing in Hungary.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Had my MSA race licence medical yesterday - BP 120\80, HR 51 (at rest) & 76KG's so I'm race ready, bit of work to do on the Cup and Sam (neither race ready!!) and we'll be good to go.
What do they do for the medical as I have one every year at work ?