ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbines on (mk1 content)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Felt like a change from the Williams wheels i've had on for about 3 years now, so decided to put my turbines back on! :)

they're polished with the fins and centre cap painted a light silver..

before:
P1050145.gif

some turbines
DSCF3476.jpg

4 195 50 PE2s!
DSCF3484.jpg

during
DSC00044.jpg

after!
DSCF3490.jpg

DSCF3488.jpg

DSCF3487.jpg

DSCF3486.jpg

DSCF3485.jpg

They're a fair bit narrower though..

DSCF3413.jpg

vs
DSCF3489.jpg

I know there was a lot of love for the White Williams wheels :eek: but I'm loving the change! :D The willy wheels are now sporting a set of R888s :approve:

Also, the difference between GSD3s and the new PE2s is phenomenal! road noise and ride comfort are far superior!

Is it Willy tracked at the front ? The wheels seem to stick out a fair bit. Looks nice, but I love the Willy wheels that bit more.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Looks great, the turbines are my favourite wheels. Really like the paint and polish combination too. Great work!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Much prefer the Willy wheels, but I think I'll be in the minority on that one; never understood the appeal of the Turbines. Wish I had the guts and the money to go for a mk1 though, they all look really good!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not at the moment for it, I have solved most of the issues though, just one last thing I need some help with really. I'll PM you later tonight, just off to the gym :)

E36 328
yeah see it must be my turbines that makes mine look thinner

dont suppose you wanna swap your willy wheels for some beautiful bright green turbines? lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
love em, much better! but I'm always picky - raise the arse a bit!