ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unichip for Clio Cup

Hi everyone, knew id eventually find a decent clio owners site!

Has anyone Unichipped there 172 on this site, havnt really looked into it thoroughly but have been told good things about it - programmable T.C and full throttle upshifts?

Basically wanted to know the normal power/torque increase, midrange accelleration difference etc.

Also where the nearest fitters are around the south-east and cost please.

craigy172 has the unichip fitted so hed be the best man to ask im sure hed be happy to tell you about it, he is in the southampton area and im sur he had it fitted somewhere in the sout, i know hes been happy with the result from what he has said in tha past

Yeah? Sounds good, hes pretty close by too which is lucky, maybe the place i had my williams chipped in southamptom then. You know if hes on here much mate?

he doesnt post too much and he sometimes works funny shifts so it might be worth sending him a private message either that or send ben j one and he could ask him