ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Up to date kent list

Can anyone recommend a decent place to take it for some bodywork needs a bit of paintwork on one side. Motorline had enough of my money
I'd use mas in sittingbourne they done my clio for me and a mates as well. Know them through work Id trust them. What do you use Motorline for??

clio 172 ph2
I'd use mas in sittingbourne they done my clio for me and a mates as well. Know them through work Id trust them. What do you use Motorline for??
New uch and some other bits to get it through the mot, next door used to work there got some discount not much!!! Still cheaper than the Sti's and S3's I used to drive ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi there. New member. Own a bg 182. Just moved to Folkestone :smile: looking forward to a local meet.

Sevenoaks

Dartford, wilmington

Welcome along chaps!

Loving how the Kent section is building up nicely! I'll definitely try and pop over and join some of your meets this summer!

Keep an eye out for the Essex meets as well. The Southend on sea ones are definitely worth travelling up for :up:

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
New boy in Tonbridge! Just picked up 182 Trophy #403 on Friday, and I love it to bits. Will be up for any events over the summer!

Clio 182
Hi, from East Sussex and attached to their thread but work in Kent so am close to both areas. I'll keep an eye on this section for meets over summer!

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Recently rejoined cliosport as i brought a Raider im based in paddock wood. Unfortunately a van decided to pull out infront of me so the raider is currently being repaired :(

SG boost'd 200
I live in Dymchurch, not normally on the forum but there's 5/6 of us in the Ashford/Folkestone area with 197&200's that would come out to play :)

Clio 182
ahh cool, do you work near parker building supplies by any chance? missus keeps saying she sees a 'silver clio friend' near there where she works

Nah I work in Kent, but my gym is in that industrial estate couple of doors down so she may have seen me! There is another guy with a standard silver 182 parked up there a lot, it's non cup. Ask your missus if it has silver wheels. Then we wwill know hah!