ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vandal caught on CCTV

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Purely for entertainment value. I love seeing clips like this on road wars ect.

Bit gutting when you see it happening to your own car. some little scrote decides hes cool, and smashes one of the rear windows of my car, litterally 10 minutes before i come home. Broad daylight though?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLM06oOACEY

:dapprove: I feel a scrapyard trawl coming on.....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
were you watching that as it happened???

I f**king hope not! I'd be down there kicking seven shades of s**t out of him!!

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
dude did you just sit there and watch your own car get vadalised?
didnt you run out and chase the fucker? Surely.. if i saw some guy acting suspicious near my car id definately go outside...

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
My 12 bore would be getting a polishing after seeing someone f**k my car up

their car or ass would get peppered for sure

A

ashy_gtt

i think it was video playback, doubt anyone would watch that real time and not be outside breaking his face.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Yeah was playback of a recorded tape. Wouldve loved to have caught him!

Edit - date on cctv is wrong. keep forgetting to change it. happened today :(

Last edited:
makes me sick just watching that mate :dapprove: FIND HIM!

i get drunken fucktards stumbling down our street 3 or 4 nights a week and i'm constantly having the go to the window to check that they're not running over the roof or something :mad: worst thing is these are uni students who should know better.

I've gone mental at them several times and one of these days i'll flip and go after them, caught a gang flying down the street in a shopping trolley last week missing my car by inches.

Thinking about buying a bloody gun that fires blanks just to warn the c***s off in future!

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
makes me sick just watching that mate :dapprove: FIND HIM!

i get drunken f**ktards stumbling down our street 3 or 4 nights a week and i'm constantly having the go to the window to check that they're not running over the roof or something :mad: worst thing is these are uni students who should know better.

I've gone mental at them several times and one of these days i'll flip and go after them, caught a gang flying down the street in a shopping trolley last week missing my car by inches.

Thinking about buying a bloody gun that fires blanks just to warn the c**ts off in future!

Students are worse forsure.. They have nothing to lose. So dont give a f**k what they do.

Purely for entertainment value. I love seeing clips like this on road wars ect.

Bit gutting when you see it happening to your own car. some little scrote decides hes cool, and smashes one of the rear windows of my car, litterally 10 minutes before i come home. Broad daylight though?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLM06oOACEY

:dapprove: I feel a scrapyard trawl coming on.....
I was expecting a proper vandal doing windscreen, ligyts etc....

T

thecremeegg

Students are worse forsure.. They have nothing to lose. So dont give a f**k what they do.

Hardly, I care what I do and I'm a student - loads of stuff gets blamed on students when its the local chavs that do it