ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

## WARNING ## @ BLOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Think he's called Mersey Clio, although cant find any info on the business online.
If you search his name it brings up the address of his unit and google street view shows a load of Clio's out the front of it but no sign or anything.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
This is all I think when I hear the name Carl tbh
72BDCF33-9E6C-466C-A123-65586F5011AC.jpeg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
You bunch of fannies defending Carl.

The guy had the car 18 months!!

Are You lot f**king stupid

I haven't seen many/if any people defending him. Some have put across positive experiences, others have just commented on how something doesn't add up. If people don't want to hear all sides of a debate, then posting about it on a public forum probably isn't a good idea.

It sounds like there has been a f**k up on the part of Carl, but it doesn't sound like the customer handled it that well either in my view; i.e. sending odd bits of money, even when things were going wrong, and breaking into the property.

Regardless, it should be sorted out between them. Us all throwing in our opinions is pretty irrelevant in reality.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I’m in a slightly similar situation with my motorbike at the moment - guys had it a month, doesn’t respond to messages, or calls even though he’s on social media all the time. Luckily for me I’m close enough to pay a visit which I’ll be doing on my next days off to find our what’s happening.

Properly annoying though and really no excuse for it.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I’m in a slightly similar situation with my motorbike at the moment - guys had it a month, doesn’t respond to messages, or calls even though he’s on social media all the time. Luckily for me I’m close enough to pay a visit which I’ll be doing on my next days off to find our what’s happening.

Properly annoying though and really no excuse for it.
Take a mate with you to punch his son.

It seems to have worked out well in this scenario.

Also make sure you send him some more money.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
i don’t think he will be commenting any time soon given no login since Monday.

40C43EE0-5CD1-4E27-8F69-671C1A4C8B21.png

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Forums are just a representation of the general public. Some are decent spuds and some are not. People get very upset about things that haven’t affected them to the point where it’ll probably affect their blood pressure.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The only thing that I have extracted from this thread is how many irrational bell ends there are on this forum that will no longer be given advice or help from myself just in case I give bad advice and they turn

Shame as you know what you are doing lol.

Clio 182
If he logs in and gives his side of the story and holds his hands up saying he has made a mistake do you think the internet are going to pat him on the back and say well done.

he don’t have to say or prove anything to anyone. Just needs to realise the error of his ways and resolve it with the man directly.
its a easily resolved issue.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
while he may not owe an explanation to anyone other than the guy who's car it was, surely if his business is something he enjoys/appreciates it would be worth working with the customer to find a resolution that works for him and customer, of course he's not going to turn round and say ok your car owes you £30k and I ruined it so here's £30k. But something realistic, a public explanation, if the work has been getting on top of you scale back and just offer timing belts and servicing or what ever until you feel you are in a position to scale back up

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
I'm gonna say this... 100% what we, as a community, have lost is someone on this Forum that participated in helping ALL of us in 1 way or another.. All the haters will still need help in the future and refer back to places in the help sections and more than likely find their resolutions within comments and support from Carl... Now my question is will hater think "oh its bellend that f**ked that Meg"? And not use the help? Or will they even think to thank Carl for the precious/priceless information?... This is NOT to defend any of Carl's mistake... All I'm saying is the Man helped us and it's a crying shame this has all blown up like this....

A word for the Haters... I truly hope you dont have any serious problems with your cars/french pieces of sh1t, that require help from this community because you may have just f**ked yourselves over if the man you are hating may have been the man answering your problem...

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I'm gonna say this... 100% what we, as a community, have lost is someone on this Forum that participated in helping ALL of us in 1 way or another.. All the haters will still need help in the future and refer back to places in the help sections and more than likely find their resolutions within comments and support from Carl... Now my question is will hater think "oh its bellend that f**ked that Meg"? And not use the help? Or will they even think to thank Carl for the precious/priceless information?... This is NOT to defend any of Carl's mistake... All I'm saying is the Man helped us and it's a crying shame this has all blown up like this....

A word for the Haters... I truly hope you dont have any serious problems with your cars/french pieces of sh1t, that require help from this community because you may have just f**ked yourselves over if the man you are hating may have been the man answering your problem...

I have first hand experience of this.
I used to give and help people on a forum and put part numbers and information and go out my way to point people in the correct direction and now I log in, look and then leave.
I don’t give any information out or give people any tips or pointers as to how to fix things or look at area that causes the problems.

I was much hated on by a certain few users and there was no need for it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

What this man said.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member

Aye but Jimmy Saville built hospitals and helped kids out

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
I have first hand experience of this.
I used to give and help people on a forum and put part numbers and information and go out my way to point people in the correct direction and now I log in, look and then leave.
I don’t give any information out or give people any tips or pointers as to how to fix things or look at area that causes the problems.

I was much hated on by a certain few users and there was no need for it.
And that's what I'm saying... people like yourself are priceless to a Community and these haters fail to realise that hating on others are only a loss to themselves.. I'm personally quite lucky that I have a really good support network for/when my piece of sh1t goes wrong or I need helpful tips on what I need doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.