ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Loved Clio For Sale

Mk4 MX-5, Smart 451

For sale:

Renault Clio 1.2 00/X 3dr, Monaco Blue, PAS, EW, S/Roof, RCL, CAT Alarm, Twin Airbags,
Fog Lights, Xenon Lights, 17" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, Prima Spoiler, Tints, S/S Exhaust,
Ind Kit, Superb Condition, Brand New Toyo Tyres, £Ks Spent, Serviced Regulary, 32K Miles.

£5495 ono

01745 342440 Or 07771 544663

Well loved and looked after, like showroom condition, geniuine reason for sale, will give discount for ClioSport.net members. Includes original rear lights, tyres & steel wheels (very little use), as well as standard springs, 35mm springs, and 60mm springs (on car).

Gaz,

Mk4 MX-5, Smart 451

i am keeping it SK8Fred, for the new 172 or zetec s mondeo, i wouldnt let it go for any less than £2000 anyhow. Hows the dynamique? done anything else to it?

Mk4 MX-5, Smart 451

i know mate, i am quite open to a bit less, but this car is really smart in real life, a real head turner and it gets a lot of complements from complete strangers, will make a good project car for someone, will be sorry to see it go.

Just make sure its a 172 that you get. The Mondy Zetec S is a very different car to the 172! In comparison, Id say that the 172 would eat it alive in terms of out-and-out performance (assuming thats what youre after).

Mk4 MX-5, Smart 451

i think the 2.5 v6 mondeo zetec s is 170bhp, and 162bhp torque, the 172bhp clio is 161bhp torque i think, but it depends on whether i decide to go for a small car or a little, car, i think the fuel cons on the clio is better, and peformance is better, and i wont get a brand new mondeo for the money and no leather either, but they are very nice looking cars, but i do think the clio is going to be more likely. Only thing is i can have the mondeo straight away, but i have to wait three weeks for the clio and hope i can sell mine for an agreeable price in the space of two weeks.

i had a V6 mondeo for the day and its was a real dissapointment, not that fast at all, and awfull handeling, not shy with the understeer,

avoid,

get a Cup!

Mk4 MX-5, Smart 451

dont like the cup at all, much rather the leather and air con. Its defo going to be a silver MK2 172, but the mondy was a very nice looking car, but too big for having fun around rounabouts with etc.