ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well Loved Clio For Sale

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

For sale:

Renault Clio 1.2 00/X 3dr, Monaco Blue, PAS, EW, S/Roof, RCL, CAT Alarm, Twin Airbags,
Fog Lights, Xenon Lights, 17" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, Prima Spoiler, Tints, S/S Exhaust,
Ind Kit, Superb Condition, Brand New Toyo Tyres, £Ks Spent, Serviced Regulary, 32K Miles.

£5495 ono

01745 342440 Or 07771 544663

Well loved and looked after, like showroom condition, geniuine reason for sale, will give discount for ClioSport.net members. Includes original rear lights, tyres & steel wheels (very little use), as well as standard springs, 35mm springs, and 60mm springs (on car).

Gaz,

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i am keeping it SK8Fred, for the new 172 or zetec s mondeo, i wouldnt let it go for any less than £2000 anyhow. Hows the dynamique? done anything else to it?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i know mate, i am quite open to a bit less, but this car is really smart in real life, a real head turner and it gets a lot of complements from complete strangers, will make a good project car for someone, will be sorry to see it go.

Just make sure its a 172 that you get. The Mondy Zetec S is a very different car to the 172! In comparison, Id say that the 172 would eat it alive in terms of out-and-out performance (assuming thats what youre after).

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i think the 2.5 v6 mondeo zetec s is 170bhp, and 162bhp torque, the 172bhp clio is 161bhp torque i think, but it depends on whether i decide to go for a small car or a little, car, i think the fuel cons on the clio is better, and peformance is better, and i wont get a brand new mondeo for the money and no leather either, but they are very nice looking cars, but i do think the clio is going to be more likely. Only thing is i can have the mondeo straight away, but i have to wait three weeks for the clio and hope i can sell mine for an agreeable price in the space of two weeks.

i had a V6 mondeo for the day and its was a real dissapointment, not that fast at all, and awfull handeling, not shy with the understeer,

avoid,

get a Cup!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

dont like the cup at all, much rather the leather and air con. Its defo going to be a silver MK2 172, but the mondy was a very nice looking car, but too big for having fun around rounabouts with etc.